Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Happiness comes from Forgiveness and Gratitude

Telecino
Telecino
Dear players and creators of ESO,

I am now a constant player of ESO, after just a few weeks, disregarding any bug and critics as incult missunderstanding. The game will mature. The team will work hard. The bugs will resolve. This game is so new; you have to give them a chance.

If you have kids, you will understand my point of view. We look at our kids with the faith they can only get better as they grow up. We forgive their accidents and misshaps, because they simply are not there yet in their development. And for everything they bring us, we have so much gratitude, because we never asked so much in the first place. It's a rare skillset, to be able to appreciate what we have in life, but it comes with maturity, as we learn to take things positively, while we remain responsible for what remains to be corrected.

The team did great work so far. They bring us so much entertaining. So what if there are still bugs. If the Beta was childhood, the new release is Teenage, and there are still behaviors to perfect, skills to develop; this game is filled with hope.

Anyone angry at ESO in it's curent state, simply did not suffer enough in their life yet, and are not mature enough to appreciate the good things life brings them. They should not be punished for their anger crisis; they are punished by their own anger, that prevents them from seeing everything you give them. But have faith; they will mature too, they will grow up, we have to forgive them too. They are still kids afterall (ok, some are 40 years old, but please forgive them too).

TEAM OF ESO: Please accept my sincere gratitude for everything you have done so far. I wish that you will develop an attitude of hope in the players. You are not working for your sallary; that is just a bonus you get from doing your job. Your real mission is to provide happiness to players. You are tasked with the responsibility to bring joy in people's life. For that, I commend you. And when the player have anger crisis, remember they are just kids playing, yet you still have a responsible role towards them.

The TEAM OF ESO are the real heros.

Maha
Void Orchestra

PS: Please comment in this thread only if it's positive and construcive. Negative players may post elsewhere, where other negative self-destructve kids play in the mud.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Telecino wrote: »
    Anyone angry at ESO in it's curent state, simply did not suffer enough in their life yet, and are not mature enough to appreciate the good things life brings them.
    I'm happy with the game, but find the above quote tasteless and insulting, please remove it.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Dermighty
    Dermighty
    Soul Shriven
    PS: Please comment in this thread only if it's positive and construcive. Negative players may post elsewhere, where other negative self-destructve kids play in the mud.

Why didn't you post this on your blog and disable comments if you didn't want feedback?
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear players and creators of ESO,

I am now a constant player of ESO, after just a few weeks, disregarding any bug and critics as incult missunderstanding. The game will mature. The team will work hard. The bugs will resolve. This game is so new; you have to give them a chance.

If you have kids, you will understand my point of view. We look at our kids with the faith they can only get better as they grow up. We forgive their accidents and misshaps, because they simply are not there yet in their development. And for everything they bring us, we have so much gratitude, because we never asked so much in the first place. It's a rare skillset, to be able to appreciate what we have in life, but it comes with maturity, as we learn to take things positively, while we remain responsible for what remains to be corrected.

The team did great work so far. They bring us so much entertaining. So what if there are still bugs. If the Beta was childhood, the new release is Teenage, and there are still behaviors to perfect, skills to develop; this game is filled with hope.

Anyone angry at ESO in it's curent state, simply did not suffer enough in their life yet, and are not mature enough to appreciate the good things life brings them. They should not be punished for their anger crisis; they are punished by their own anger, that prevents them from seeing everything you give them. But have faith; they will mature too, they will grow up, we have to forgive them too. They are still kids afterall (ok, some are 40 years old, but please forgive them too).

TEAM OF ESO: Please accept my sincere gratitude for everything you have done so far. I wish that you will develop an attitude of hope in the players. You are not working for your sallary; that is just a bonus you get from doing your job. Your real mission is to provide happiness to players. You are tasked with the responsibility to bring joy in people's life. For that, I commend you. And when the player have anger crisis, remember they are just kids playing, yet you still have a responsible role towards them.

The TEAM OF ESO are the real heros.

Maha
    Void Orchestra

Pretty much sums it up.
  • Salsadoom
    Salsadoom
    ✭✭✭
    I like the game, I like what the developers have done, there are things that need looked at and I am sure will be as the developers can.

Yet I feel reading this post that it is just an attempt to get forum votes.
  • Quel_Drathon
    I cannot remember in all my life a large scale multiplayer going out without problems. If someone disagrees with that fact is either a liar or an Angry Joe type reviewer fan that only reads about games and never actually plays it. The game will sure mature, maybe will go big maybe not all that matters is to have fun playing a game not having fun because the majority doesn't whine in social media. I will give ESO it's time but I will not wait forever.
    "But let us spare the lives of a few, so that they may return to their homelands to tell their fellows the fate they met at the hands of the Daggerfall Covenant!"
  • Sanspoof
    Sanspoof
    ✭✭✭
    Dubstep... figures.
  • lecarcajou_ESO
    lecarcajou_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone angry at ESO in it's curent state, simply did not suffer enough in their life yet, and are not mature enough to appreciate the good things life brings them.

Sure... because what are life's grievous trials for, if not to give you a more appreciative perspective on computer games?
    Edited by lecarcajou_ESO on 18 May 2014 16:55
    "Morally Decentralized."
  • Telecino
    Telecino
    I am sorry if I have offended anyone. From my point of view, I was objectively expressing a point of view on the nature of "insatisfaction" in the mind of people who have not experienced enough trials in their lives. If those people feel offended by my comment, then I am the one asking forgiveness for lacking compassion towards them. We should always thrive to forgive those who can't.