Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

New patch no Vampire line fixes

NinjaApacHe
NinjaApacHe
✭✭✭✭
I just read the patch notes and nothing about vampbroken tree......
CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • ChampionSheWolf
    ChampionSheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I might cry if it currently didn't provide the greatest survivability in the game.
    Harbinger of The Black Wolves.
    Member of Grindstone.

Ebonheart Pact
    Tyra Ravenheim - Templar (newly rerolled)
    Options
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, you just have to relog every time you die.....
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
    Options
  • oldkye
    oldkye
    ✭✭
    Nope lol they fixed it too make sure you get your full effect of vampire passives and lowered the effect of a werewolf skill cause werewolfs are really over powered.... *cough*
    Options
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    oldkye wrote: »
    lowered the effect of a werewolf skill cause werewolfs are really over powered.... *cough*
    Only rank I, rank II remained unchanged so nothing really changed.

Unless you of course wanted to stay at rank I forever. *cough*
    Nilene Nightsky - Healer Warden
    Niomia Nightsky - Stamina Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact (EU) Veteran: 10 - CP: 101
    Options
  • ChampionSheWolf
    ChampionSheWolf
    ✭✭✭

Again, I might care if werewolves didn't have to deal with having all of our penalties, but none of our bonuses all the time.
    Harbinger of The Black Wolves.
    Member of Grindstone.

Ebonheart Pact
    Tyra Ravenheim - Templar (newly rerolled)
    Options
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭

Again, I might care if werewolves didn't have to deal with having all of our penalties, but none of our bonuses all the time.

If you want to talk about werewolves why don't you start a werewolf fix thread?
    Options
  • matt29070
    matt29070
    Read the upcoming Patch 1.1 notes, the bugs get fixed when Craglorn gets released.
    Options
  • Nortar
    Nortar
    I suspect that when Craglorn get released, they will be busy fixing all the craglorn bugs...
    Options
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nortar wrote: »
    I suspect that when Craglorn get released, they will be busy fixing all the craglorn bugs...

Ahahahah, I guess so.

Options
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This one is more concerned by nightblade skill bugs then by the craglorn vampire fix.
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
    Options
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is more concerned by nightblade skill bugs then by the craglorn vampire fix.
    the NB bug was pretty rare. Having to relog to get my vamp passives back after death in Cyrodiil is getting real old. I afk'd most the night lastnight. Playing gimped is no fun..

Options
  • matt29070
    matt29070
    Nortar wrote: »

That comes a day or two after the patch hits, haha. Hopefully the vamp bugs will be addressed sooner rather than later. I don't know how far out 1.1 is but c'mon ZOS, these have been reported since release.

Options
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cured my Vampirism till the day I won't need to relog each time I die to reactivate my passive skills :(
    Options