Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Infinite Archive Set Curation Inconsistent

syberfut
syberfut
✭✭✭
As I fill up my stickerbook of the newly released IA sets, I noticed a fairly consistent inconsistency of Set drop curation. For instance, tonight I did a 4 arc run. Below, I state "curated" if the item drop was not collected. I've completed Arcanist (played as Arcanist tonight), and the rest of the new sets are more-or-less 4/5 completed.
  • Arc 1 - Throat (Tho'at.. that apostrophe was too heavy) chest set was curated
  • Arc 2 - Maui (short for Maui-rider, aka Marauder) not curated, Throat not curated
  • Arc 3 - Maui curated, Throat curated
  • Arc 4 - Maui not curated, Throat not curated
Is this a bug or intended to have it only partially curated?
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Odd arcs (1-3-5 etc) only drop body pieces, even arcs (2-4-6 etc) only drop weapons/jewelry/shields.
  • syberfut
    syberfut
    ✭✭✭
    Is that a new thing? I thought it was originally Throat (hehe) that would drop the body pieces and Maui would drop the weapons? Come to think of it, I noticed that odd-even thing, just felt off. Thanks for the heads up!
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    syberfut wrote: »
    Is that a new thing? I thought it was originally Throat (hehe) that would drop the body pieces and Maui would drop the weapons? Come to think of it, I noticed that odd-even thing, just felt off. Thanks for the heads up!

No its always been like that, and because the body pieces drop in all weights you finish weapons and jewellery before body pieces if you do more than 1 arc regularly
    Soupy twist
  • syberfut
    syberfut
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh, that makes sense. Cool, thank you!