Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Silly PVP Gamemode thought

CoffinCuddles
This is a tongue-in-cheek silly haha suggestion..

Imagine, a Casual PVP Gamemode of..ESO Prop Hunt by the powers of the wabbajack! It's silly enough that it might just be fun to turn into a sweetroll and hide before someone gives you that one-two combo to end it lol.

It would have like 3 Prop Variations of common items, A Couple of Common Location Maps/Layouts and Plays like a Battlegrounds round but silly! It plays like a battlegrounds variant, Classic Prop hunt rules/gameplay seen in a few games that have it but with Uncle Sheo's unique twist of madness.
Edited by CoffinCuddles on 3 September 2024 19:16
Coffee, Cuddles and Chaos - CoffinCuddles

Playing ESO since 2016, 5.8k+ hours across platforms!
  • CoffinCuddles
    You'd get like 3 prop swaps of variations, Fighting is Similar to Battlegrounds but sillier!
    Coffee, Cuddles and Chaos - CoffinCuddles

Playing ESO since 2016, 5.8k+ hours across platforms!
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i love prop hunt and eso doesn't have a hide and seek minigame yet so i would love that
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Kappachi
    Kappachi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do not feel like this game was built for prop hunt style gameplay, similar to how say Fallout 76 still has full prop physics and acts like you'd expect with items in the overworld. If they somehow added skyrim physics or something to the game after all this time then prop hunt would be fun though, but static props in static poses is overdone at this rate by other games.