Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Request for an Imperial companion who ...

Ashnarug
Ashnarug
✭✭✭
would have his/her introductory quest in either Stonefalls, Glenumbra or Auridon. That way when we create a new character we can have a companion without going far.

An Imperial as he/she can be a member of any faction.
During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • Blood_again
    Blood_again
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Companions feature is a good seller of chapters and DLCs.
    So good that companion quests don't work for players who visited the location with free ESO+ trial.

I would love to see more companions. But I doubt any of them would be added to non-DLC or free DLC areas.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Companions feature is a good seller of chapters and DLCs.
    So good that companion quests don't work for players who visited the location with free ESO+ trial.
    I would love to see more companions. But I doubt any of them would be added to non-DLC or free DLC areas.

Who knows, maybe they'll do it with the q4 companions once. Might be a way to advertise the companion system.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire