Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion

Alchimiste1
Alchimiste1
✭✭✭✭✭
Quality of life pvp change:

Cloak should disable all damage proc sets during its use and for 0.5 seconds after leaving it.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More realistic QoL PvP change:

Remove automatic crit from cloak. Morph should have some boost compared to normal cloak, sure, but let it be something else that doesn't boost burst power so dramatically.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that would do anything much. Incap itself has a 0.4s delay and, if it lands, the target is stunned in a 1s window. This might be in the 0 to 1s window or 0.4s to 1.4s window after leaving cloak, depending on exactly when Incap breaks cloak. Either way, enough time to fit in a light attack and/or the next skill 0.6s after Incap and proc a set.

You could probably adjust your timing to fulfil the spirit of your idea. That said, if such a change went through and was effective, I'd start building Ulfsild's Contingency into every burst as a nightblade. I'd uncloak earlier before my burst, which Ulfsild does. While that IMO plays badly for an NB using my playstyule, it is additional burst when it works. It's arguably already an option.

Years ago proc sets were revised to include a delay, typically 1s, precisely because of PvP nightblades. ZOS broke their own rule with Tarnished Nightmare. IMO that set needs to gain the 1s delay, then we should see.
    PC EU: Magblade (PvP main), DK (PvE Tank), Sorc (PvP and PvE), Magden (PvE Healer), Magplar (PvP and PvE DD), Arcanist (PvE DD)
    PC NA: Magblade (PvP and PvE every role)
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »

Remove automatic crit from cloak. Morph should have some boost compared to normal cloak, sure, but let it be something else that doesn't boost burst power so dramatically.
    Just bear in mind the automatic crit doesn't do that much. It could proc Caluurion, but Caluurion is no longer meta. From a build-crafting PoV I like the automatic crit I have to say. In actual practice, though, it's use is limited. If you open with Incap or Merciless, then it has a use. However I think there are just as many NBs who open with a light or heavy attack, e.g. where the guaranteed crit goes to waste on that. I think the reality is that NB relies on a reasonable crit rate of, say, 35-40%, so they have a chance of multiple attacks in their burst to crit.
    PC EU: Magblade (PvP main), DK (PvE Tank), Sorc (PvP and PvE), Magden (PvE Healer), Magplar (PvP and PvE DD), Arcanist (PvE DD)
    PC NA: Magblade (PvP and PvE every role)
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »

Add the the major crit to the morph and remove it from the base one. Problem solved for the extra option.

This skill need a CD of 6 seconds like the Arc gate. This should be added to all mobility skills like streak, mist form and the the bow jump.
    Because I can!