Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PVP transmute crystals

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
Currently to earn the 50 crystals each campaign you have to hit tier 1 on each character, although not particularly difficult I think there should be a way to get them from BGs as well. I know you get 10 from leaderboard rewards but some way/incentive to receive 50 there would be ideal. I personally am not a fan of cyro as much as I was once due to various reasons and BGs is the mode of choice for PVP now and I'm not a fan of having to drag my ass into cyro to get the transmutes.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel yah there I did 8 toons last night got them all to tier 3 in a single day for each of them it was harder for others toons since I've got multiple on different alliances
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel yah there I did 8 toons last night got them all to tier 3 in a single day for each of them it was harder for others toons since I've got multiple on different alliances

Why tier 3?
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »

Why tier 3?

Just really easy to hit tier 3 and if winning the campaign for that alliance more goodies
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »

Why tier 3?

I usually tier 3 my toons too tbh because at t3 you get guaranteed purple jewelry which I break down and recycle the mats back into other gear, whereas tier 1 only grants blue items.
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade