Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Apocrypha jewelry station why?

This_0ne
This_0ne
✭✭✭✭
We can buy master crafting stations. I think there is no longer any point in having different types of blacksmith, jewelry, tailoring and woodworking stations. Moreover, ZOS for some reason is not able to make full of themed stations. Maybe the infinite archive will be able to offer us a full themed someday, but it is unlikely that many people are interested in apocrypha-themed stations. I would prefer to have more different cooking, alchemy and enchantment stations.
Edited by This_0ne on 25 August 2024 17:05
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some players like these types of stations for the way they look, and use them as part of their housing builds for the aesthetics.
    PCNA
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some players like these types of stations for the way they look, and use them as part of their housing builds for the aesthetics.

in that case i still dont understand why not give players all seven of theme stations
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any master stations in my house. My guild leader does, but my house is just purely aesthetic. I like the funky themed crafting stations. I agree that full sets in the same theme would be nice, but anything unusual and cool looking is good with me. Plus, the leads seem to drop from IA, which I do a lot. So I have 6 of the 10 leads so far without really trying. I just got them from content I was doing anyway, which is nice.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This_0ne wrote: »

in that case i still dont understand why not give players all seven of theme stations

That's a good point.
    PCNA
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This ^ I like having thematic crafting stations for different builds, so it's great to have variations like 'druidic', 'clockwork' and so on. It's not always just about utility, so I hope they keep making them!
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i hope we get more different antiquity crafting stations, but we seem to only get 1 at a time so i am completely fine with it not being the same furnishing style every time.

Better than the clockwork crafting stations which we can only get with crowns as we dont need crowns for antiquity crafting stations.
    just leads or gold if you got all codex entries.
    Edited by LunaFlora on 26 August 2024 08:57
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that they keep releasing new antiquity stations. And I like that they are all of various designs. The new Ayleid Blackmithing Station is a huge improvement over the Orsinium Anvil.

What I'm NOT liking though, is that they keep tieing antiquities that require numerous leads to IA. The pool of leads is already too numerous to reliably seek the leads you're looking for. And with update 43, they dumped even more into the mix.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like that they keep releasing new antiquity stations. And I like that they are all of various designs. The new Ayleid Blackmithing Station is a huge improvement over the Orsinium Anvil.

What I'm NOT liking though, is that they keep tieing antiquities that require numerous leads to IA. The pool of leads is already too numerous to reliably seek the leads you're looking for. And with update 43, they dumped even more into the mix.

Yes, I don’t have the crafting station from there yet. I think it’s clothing. So many leads from there I don’t have even one yet.

It’s not from lack of trying, either.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    I don't have any master stations in my house. My guild leader does, but my house is just purely aesthetic. I like the funky themed crafting stations. I agree that full sets in the same theme would be nice, but anything unusual and cool looking is good with me. Plus, the leads seem to drop from IA, which I do a lot. So I have 6 of the 10 leads so far without really trying. I just got them from content I was doing anyway, which is nice.

really? im chasing the last one for the shipbuilders wood crafting from the galen dailies boxes, and no luck so far.....trying also in the IA wld be handy....or do you just mean for the latest station? ive done that one.
  • Tra_Lalan
    Tra_Lalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you look at functionality, grand master crafting stations beat all other ones, however there still is some point in adding those other looking stations. Some people like to collect them or use furnishings that fit better in their house theme.

What I think would be nice is if they added a new Enchanting station. The one that is currently available (Daedric) looks kinda off compared to Alchemy and Provisioning ones (Telvanni, Druidic). And those 3 types of stations can do all master writs so, any new one would be welcome.
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This_0ne wrote: »

That'd be nice, but on the other hand, since the themed stations are mostly used for the vibes, it's not really important to have all seven. You can always build a jewellery workshop instead of a master crafter workshop. In fact, it's actually easier to fit one station and decorate around it than seven.

Ever since porting outside the house and the decon assistant were introduced, non-master stations became superfluous.
  • ShalidorsHeir
    ShalidorsHeir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess in future we might be able to use the stations as skins for mastercrafter and attunable stations so just chill and wait it out ;) on top of that you ight want to get simple stations matching the style of your house rather than completing master crafter stations for each house.

More styles for alchemy n echanting cooking would be nice tho
    Eltrys Wolfszahn
    Julia Ansei at-Tava
    C H I M
    "Find a new hill, become a king"
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess in future we might be able to use the stations as skins for mastercrafter and attunable stations so just chill and wait it out ;) on top of that you ight want to get simple stations matching the style of your house rather than completing master crafter stations for each house.

More styles for alchemy n echanting cooking would be nice tho

oh yeah, about that. it's a shame that workshop stations aren't added to the account collection. it would be great to have them in every house without buying them every time, considering how much investment they require to fill with all the sets. since zenimax decided that this game doesn't need a full guild hall system, i'd like each of my houses to have full crafting functionality (okay, i'll agree to put munduses in only one house :)
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing is endgame!
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I don’t have the crafting station from there yet. I think it’s clothing. So many leads from there I don’t have even one yet.

i dont know if it helps, but i just stopped digging up the leads after i did them 3 times, i am unsure if this influences receiving other leads though

PC has had U43 for a week and half and im already halfway to a 2nd jewelry station (and have dug up 3x copies of every other lead from the archive already)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You know what would be awesome? Themed skins for the grandmaster stations!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

i dont know if it helps, but i just stopped digging up the leads after i did them 3 times, i am unsure if this influences receiving other leads though

PC has had U43 for a week and half and im already halfway to a 2nd jewelry station (and have dug up 3x copies of every other lead from the archive already)

Not sure what you are saying, maybe that those new leads are obtained quickly? I don’t run the archive like you do, though.

The hubby and I ran two arcs yesterday, so 2 Tho’at chests and we got 3 side room chests. Five chests and only one lead out of that. It gave me 2/3 of the Visions of Mora. I bought one of those leads from the filer.

I don’t think I have ever got a lead from a Tho’at chest, to be honest.

I only have at most one lead of each thing in the archive, and that is only the single lead items.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure what you are saying, maybe that those new leads are obtained quickly? I don’t run the archive like you do, though.

The hubby and I ran two arcs yesterday, so 2 Tho’at chests and we got 3 side room chests. Five chests and only one lead out of that. It gave me 2/3 of the Visions of Mora. I bought one of those leads from the filer.

I only have at most one lead of each thing in the archive, and that is only the single lead items.

i dont know if its true, but ive heard if you "hold leads" from the pool it might give you a better chance to get other leads from the pool

so any lead you dont need to dig up, just hold onto it till it expires

the leads are very all over the place, there are some runs i get leads quickly (drops even in the first arc) and other times i dont get any leads even going deeper (i did a run last night where we stopped in early arc 6 and did not get a single lead drop the entire run)

i usually find the best ratio to drops/speed is to clear arc 3, this gives you usually 5 (3 armor and 2 weapons) class set drops if you kill the 2 marauders, and a good amount of bonus portals and scamps
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

• skyrimfantasy
    skyrimfantasy
    ✭✭✭✭
    8hmb65qtrbmd.png
    Meanwhile I just keep waiting for ZOS to let us buy this.
  • AllenaNightWood
    AllenaNightWood
    ✭✭✭
    the master ones are neat but i prefer the unique looks of the ones we collect fragments for as there is place for both, grand master look good in clean themed guild halls while the fragment based ones look good in home of an adventurer
  • PrincessOfThieves
    PrincessOfThieves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »

This ^ I like having thematic crafting stations for different builds, so it's great to have variations like 'druidic', 'clockwork' and so on. It's not always just about utility, so I hope they keep making them!

I still kinda wish we would get full sets. Imagine how cool it would be to have a full druidic-themed crafting place, or High Isle-themed.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

i dont know if its true, but ive heard if you "hold leads" from the pool it might give you a better chance to get other leads from the pool

the leads are very all over the place, there are some runs i get leads quickly (drops even in the first arc) and other times i dont get any leads even going deeper (i did a run last night where we stopped in early arc 6 and did not get a single lead drop the entire run)

i usually find the best ratio to drops/speed is to clear arc 3, this gives you usually 5 (3 armor and 2 weapons) class set drops if you kill the 2 marauders, and a good amount of bonus portals and scamps

I think you are missing the point. There aren’t any leads that I don’t need since I have gotten so few of them.

I am trying to run the archive as many times as I can this week because next week these new leads will further dilute the pool of possible leads.

There is also no way the two of us are going to get through arc 3. We don’t have the builds or the endurance to do so.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you are missing the point. There aren’t any leads that I don’t need since I have gotten so few of them.

I am trying to run the archive as many times as I can this week because next week these new leads will further dilute the pool of possible leads.

There is also no way the two of us are going to get through arc 3. We don’t have the builds or the endurance to do so.

yeah if you still need a lot of the leads thats not going to do much then

the ways i usually run is on a dps spec toon solo with a tank companion, or in a 2 person run with 1 or both players running dps specs (the arc 3 marauder gets a bit iffy though if theres no tank person)

doing this i can usually clear arc 3 in an hour or less (avg time is 50-60 min with a tank companion, or about 30-45 min in 2 person dps run)

the time always varies a little bit due to the available verses, visions, and how many bonus portals decide to appear

i do understand the endurance thing though, probably doesnt help doing more runs for sure, i cant really confirm if later arcs have better chance to drop leads and such

my luck with both leads and style pages have been all over the place, when the torc of the ayleid king came out, i did one run where i got 3 of the 5 leads for my first copy in a single arc 1 clear, then there are other times i get like no leads or style pages even clearing arc 4
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

the ways i usually run is on a dps spec toon solo with a tank companion, or in a 2 person run with 1 or both players running dps specs (the arc 3 marauder gets a bit iffy though if theres no tank person)

doing this i can usually clear arc 3 in an hour or less (avg time is 50-60 min with a tank companion, or about 30-45 min in 2 person dps run)

the time always varies a little bit due to the available verses, visions, and how many bonus portals decide to appear

i do understand the endurance thing though, probably doesnt help doing more runs for sure, i cant really confirm if later arcs have better chance to drop leads and such

my luck with both leads and style pages have been all over the place, when the torc of the ayleid king came out, i did one run where i got 3 of the 5 leads for my first copy in a single arc 1 clear, then there are other times i get like no leads or style pages even clearing arc 4

Another two arcs today, another single lead. The style pages are messing up my lead drops too, I got two of those instead.

I got the purple lead for the light diffuser, it’s really nice but unlike a plan I can’t have more of them unless I get another lead. Why did they have to put so many furnishings in here along with all of the other stuff? I still have the torc mythic to get too.

Sigh.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Another two arcs today, another single lead. The style pages are messing up my lead drops too, I got two of those instead.

I got the purple lead for the light diffuser, it’s really nice but unlike a plan I can’t have more of them unless I get another lead. Why did they have to put so many furnishings in here along with all of the other stuff? I still have the torc mythic to get too.

Sigh.

i dont know if the style pages and leads are part of the same drop pool

out of my 2 runs last night, one run had i think 1 lead, and the other gave me 3 style pages

both runs were arc 3 clears
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master