Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Epic Undertaking Achievievement?

IlISupaIlI
"Epic Undertaking is achieved by cleansing 15 corpses within the span of 5 seconds while fighting Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor in Veteran Falkreath Hold."

Attempted this achievement today, witha few strats, but wondered if anyone has done this and what strat they found best?

So far best strat seems to keep a few of the archers adds alive till boss is lower health, then nuke adds once a bunch spawn in?

Any tips or other reccomendations would be appreciated.
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you need to co-ordinate with your group members. noone cleans anything , kill as many adds as you can then whack

cant do it solo i believe
  • IlISupaIlI
    MJallday wrote: »
    you need to co-ordinate with your group members. noone cleans anything , kill as many adds as you can then whack

cant do it solo i believe

Yes managed to do this as I desribed in the end. Thanks for help 🙂