Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RPB Achievement

IlISupaIlI
Looking to do the Sly Terror achievement. I understand it involves standing in the aoes as a goat to gain 25 stacks of buckwild. Ive tried it personally a few times but has never popped. Im assuming everyone needs to follow the goat and stand in the aoes to get the 25 stacks, as i assume the goat doing it by itself means stacks drop off before the next goat phase happens?
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The aoe needs to pop for you to get stacks. If your whole group does it, ypu get one stack per person per aoe, and just need 6 or so, but you can get it individually too, just takes longer. The stacks are also on a timer, so you need to make sure you get in the aoes even when not a goat.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • IlISupaIlI
    Djennku wrote: »
    The aoe needs to pop for you to get stacks. If your whole group does it, ypu get one stack per person per aoe, and just need 6 or so, but you can get it individually too, just takes longer. The stacks are also on a timer, so you need to make sure you get in the aoes even when not a goat.

Thanks for the tip. Managed to get this in the end 🙂