Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Infinite Archive: Filer Ool and Armor Set drops between August 27 and September 3, 2024

Maitsukas
Maitsukas
✭✭✭✭✭
This week, Filer Ool will offer the following at the Infinite Archive:
  • Archival Essay: Wrothgar Treasure Map (2000 Fortunes)
    • Bound Style Page: Lord Warden Mask (15000 Fortunes)
      • Bound Affix Script: Courage (10000 or 2000 Fortunes)
        • You must complete The Wing of the Netch in the Scribing questline to purchase.
        • Affix Scripts can alternatively drop from the following:
          • DLC World Event Daily Quest coffers
          • Imperial City Daily Quest coffers
          • Undaunted Delve Daily Quest coffers
      • Bound Focus Script: Shock Damage (15000 or 3000 Fortunes)
        • You must complete The Wing of the Gryphon in the Scribing questline to purchase.
        • Focus Scripts can alternatively drop from the following:
          • DLC Delve Daily Quest coffers
          • Rewards for the Worthy coffers
          • Mages Guild Daily Quest coffers
      • Bound Signature Script: Wayfarer's Mastery (20000 or 4000 Fortunes)
        • You must complete The Wing of the Dragon in the Scribing questline to purchase.
        • Signature Scripts can alternatively drop from the following:
          • DLC World Boss Daily Quest coffers
          • Cyrodiil Town Daily Quest coffers
          • Fighters Guild Daily Quest coffers
      • Companion Equipment: Weapons (5000 Fortunes)
      • Public Dungeon Collectible Fragment: Psijic Glowglobe's Wisp Animus (7000 Fortunes)
        • One of the 7 fragments for the Psijic Glowglobe Emote. Can be consumed and tracked with the Psijic Glowglobe Achievement.
        • It can alternatively be collected from random enemies in Sunhold (Summerset Public Dungeon).
      • Infinite Archive Collectible Fragment: Disgusting Spoils (7000 Fortunes)
        • ToT Deck Fragment: Academ's Almalexia Deck Fragment (7000 Fortunes)
          • It can alternatively drop from the Herald's Seekers roaming around the Telvanni Peninsula and Apocrypha.
        • Lead: Soiled Tapestry Scrap (5000 Fortunes)
          • One of the leads for the Blackwood Tapestry Collectible Furnishing.
          • It can alternatively be collected from a static pick-up point southwest of Stonewastes Wayshrine (Precise coordinates on the Blackwood zone map: 59.67x78.86). Its digsite is located in Blackwood.
        • Lead: Worn Dwarven Gears (5000 Fortunes)
          • One of the leads for the Ebon Dwarwen Wolf Mount.
          • It can alternatively be collected from random enemies around Stros M'kai. Its digsite is located in Stros M'kai.
        • Furnishing: A Servant's Tale (1000 Fortunes)
        • Furnishing: In Dreams We Awaken (1000 Fortunes)

Cycle reward chests will have Armor Sets from the following zones:
        • Bangkorai
          • Seventh Legion Brute
          • Spriggan's Thorns
          • Vampire Lord
        • Summerset
          • Grace of Gloom
          • Gryphon's Verocity
          • Wisdom of Vanus
        Edited by Maitsukas on 27 August 2024 19:27
        PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
        • Buffy121
          Buffy121
          ✭✭✭
          Thank you :)
        • Syldras
          Syldras
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Thank you, as always! :)

The Dwemer Wolf... Why does it have to be such an easy lead?! :D I'm missing the one from Darkshade Caverns 2. Ran it so often until I was completely tired of it, never got the lead.

Two nice books, at least.
          @Syldras | PC | EU
          The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
          Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
          Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
          Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
        • katanagirl1
          katanagirl1
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭
          I just want to say how much I appreciate you listing what item these leads belong to. The game doesn’t tell me and it sometimes indicates that I can purchase fragments that I already have (probably because you can get more than one of them like mythics and furnishings) and sometimes it tells me I don’t have it so I always have to check.
          Khajiit Stamblade
          Dark Elf Magsorc
          Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
          Orc Stamplar PVP
          Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Necrotech_Master
          Necrotech_Master
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          really poor lead selections this week, one being a fixed spawn location

there should be 1 guaranteed treasure map lead offered each week, either as one of the 2 lead options or a 3rd lead option, i would even pay slightly more fortunes if it was a guaranteed treasure map lead
          plays PC/NA
          handle @Necrotech_Master
          active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
        • acastanza_ESO
          acastanza_ESO
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭
          Seriously though where are the skill styles in the IA vendor?! The Release notes said they'd be purchasable for Undaunted Keys or Archival Fortunes.
          oze3veyyjmp9.png

@ZOS_Kevin, I posted in Bug Reports about this on launch but sill nothing?
        • BergisMacBride
          BergisMacBride
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          really poor lead selections this week, one being a fixed spawn location

there should be 1 guaranteed treasure map lead offered each week, either as one of the 2 lead options or a 3rd lead option, i would even pay slightly more fortunes if it was a guaranteed treasure map lead

Static fixed leads should never show up on the vendor imo.

Personally, I would love to see more dungeon or trial leads rotate through and would pay more for these too.
        • katanagirl1
          katanagirl1
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭
          Seriously though where are the skill styles in the IA vendor?! The Release notes said they'd be purchasable for Undaunted Keys or Archival Fortunes.
          oze3veyyjmp9.png

I think those are in the update that we get on console next week. Are you on console as well?
          Khajiit Stamblade
          Dark Elf Magsorc
          Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
          Orc Stamplar PVP
          Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• acastanza_ESO
          acastanza_ESO
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭
          oze3veyyjmp9.png

I think those are in the update that we get on console next week. Are you on console as well?

No. I'm on PC/NA. That is the current patch for us. The styles are in the undaunted vendor but are completely missing from any IA vendor.
        • Necrotech_Master
          Necrotech_Master
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          oze3veyyjmp9.png

No. I'm on PC/NA. That is the current patch for us. The styles are in the undaunted vendor but are completely missing from any IA vendor.

yeah i was surprised that they didnt show up last week either, but if they arent in there this week too, it definitely seems like they are bugged

they also dont clearly mention there are 3 styles which are direct buys with the undaunted keys, but i saw no fragments from any of the undaunted vendors either

once im caught up farming archive stuff i might actually work on getting those fragments as normal drops now that i understand where they drop from lol
          plays PC/NA
          handle @Necrotech_Master
          active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
        • prof-dracko
          prof-dracko
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Syldras wrote: »
          Thank you, as always! :)

The Dwemer Wolf... Why does it have to be such an easy lead?! :D I'm missing the one from Darkshade Caverns 2. Ran it so often until I was completely tired of it, never got the lead.

Two nice books, at least.

Be fair, the wolf leads can be really annoying to get. Especially the Stros ones with all the other leads diluting it.
        • Syldras
          Syldras
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Be fair, the wolf leads can be really annoying to get. Especially the Stros ones with all the other leads diluting it.

Really? I got it within roughly 20 minutes. Also got another lead along the way. Maybe I was lucky.

In general I'd rather run around killing different enemies on a map for one hour than running the same long dungeon 15 times (and still not getting the lead). There's more scenery, I can collect mats to sell along the way, it's less repetative, and I can also do it relaxingly in the evening after an exhausting day. But I'm aware that tastes differ.
          @Syldras | PC | EU
          The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
          Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
          Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
          Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire