Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Creating a second PS ESo account on the EU server

MidniteOwl1913
MidniteOwl1913
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Right now I play on NA, but I was thinking of trying the EU server because of the time I generally play.

My question when I connect to ESO if I just pick the EU server instead of the NA do I then just make another account? How does that work with the PlayStation.Do I need another copy of the game? Not at all sure how this would work. I don't want to mess up my present PSNA account.
PS5/NA
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can just start creating a character like on NA. You don't need another copy of the game, you don't need another account and it won't mess with your current NA characters.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow! So easy! Thanks!
    PS5/NA
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's worth noting that both accounts with share your crown balance, but all of your cosmetics and collectibles (except loyalty rewards) will be bound to the server you received them on. So if you want the same mount on both EU and NA you'll need to buy/unlock it on both servers.
    PC | EU
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, as far as I know, you get ESO plus on both and dont need to buy it twice correct ?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, as far as I know, you get ESO plus on both and dont need to buy it twice correct ?

yes as eso plus as for your account.

if you bought chapters from the playstation, Xbox, or ESO store those will also be available on both servers.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well since I don't have any more character slots I guess I will have to buy one of those. Still I can't wait to give it a try.
    PS5/NA
  • Bammlschwamml
    Bammlschwamml
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! So easy! Thanks!

Yes you can just play on another server, but you will start from scratch. No cp, no skills, no gold, no chars... and most of the crown store stuff you bought on one server will be missing on the other server.

It can be a lot of work to start over.
  • Bammlschwamml
    Bammlschwamml
    ✭✭✭
    And expensive.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well since I don't have any more character slots I guess I will have to buy one of those. Still I can't wait to give it a try.

You don't need to buy more character slots, the characters are per server so you will have your full empty slots if you haven't logged onto that server before
    Soupy twist