Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please remove proc sets during Mayhem

MEBengalsFan2001
MEBengalsFan2001
✭✭✭✭✭
Hear me out, each proc set causes additional usage on the server. The more proc sets we have the more delays or lag we experience as players. Removing proc sets will greatly improve the server performance. I recommend only doing this during Mayhem events to improve server performance.
  • BixenteN7Akantor
    BixenteN7Akantor
    ✭✭✭
    Your advice has a side-effect that will immensely reduce lag :
    NO ONE WILL PLAY IT
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They would first have to actually publish an official list of what sets work in no-proc.

But also it never seemed to be a highly popular game mode from looking at server populations, and I don't think the regular pvp'ers in grey host, blackreach, etc., would appreciate having their servers changed for the event, or having to create and learn a different build just for mayhem. Finally, and could be wrong on this because it's been a while, but my memory is also that the past no-proc testing did not really result in significant performance improvements?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    currently you can simply go to Ravenwatch
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a better proposal: unscrew noCP campaigns by enabling procs again.
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They disabled proc sets on all campaigns during the original test (I think it might've coincided with Mayhem even) and it was as laggy as always.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • Galeriano2
    Galeriano2
    ✭✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »

Well that is happening in few weeks.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galeriano2 wrote: »
    divnyi wrote: »

Well that is happening in few weeks.

What did I miss?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no proc initially came out from the cyro performance testing many years ago, it was deemed that it did slightly increase performance but not anywhere near what the devs hoped

enough people complained about the no proc stuff though during that test that it eventually just got shoved on ravenwatch because some people were vocally in favor of it

me personally i stopped playing ravenwatch when it went no proc, it was so boring there

im glad they are bringing back the glory of the no cp camp by removing the awful no proc nonsense
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Kelenan7368
    Kelenan7368
    ✭✭✭
    NOPE! This is a no go to me and because of this thread i see the need for a disagree button to be installed on the threads so posts can be ratioed by the community.