Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[BEAST] Achievement is impossible to get

Yas78
Yas78
✭✭
So I'm a filthy casual and I want this personality. From all my alts most useful is healer, my CP are 1800+, and I ran this dungeon for like 50+ times so far with random people and we never get a single achievement, no speedrun, no nodeath, no HM. I'm pretty sure I know all the mechanics well enough, but some of groupmates either dont know, dont do, or dont care. There is no time to explain everything during run because timer is ticking and its quite bothersome to educate every single time the group is formed.
The question is, should I just quit trying? After all, its just a 'personality', it doesnt do anything.
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Recommend joining a guild or perhaps using the group finder to search for experienced players. Relying on randoms for runs like that is an exercise in frustration.
  • Yas78
    Yas78
    ✭✭
    I dont want to join any guilds because I play occasionally and will just occupy member slot. Group finder with specific group goal is even longer wait time.
  • aleksandr_ESO
    aleksandr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is a difficult achievement that requires experience that 90% of the players do not have. You won't be able to close this achievement with random players from group finder. To do this, you need a group with which you can make several attempts or practice for several days from scratch. You need a guild or you need to assemble your own group for this. You don't even need to join a guild. There are a huge number of discord servers where there are special channels for searching for players for various content, including for receiving achievements
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Yas78
    There are discord servers where people can form groups for dungeon achievements. You don't need to join a guild in game. One such group I know of is FourMan https://discord.gg/fourman
    Good luck!
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well its hard to do those achievements with random players but not even a speedrun in 50 tries?
    99% sure that u skip that one werewolf in side rooms. U need to kill all mobs for those achievements and pugs always skip that one add.

To make it easier u could create group in group finder. Higher chance of getting players who want those achievements too.
    PC/EU @Arthtur

Toxic Tank for the win :x
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yas78 wrote: »
    I dont want to join any guilds because I play occasionally and will just occupy member slot. Group finder with specific group goal is even longer wait time.

This is of course your choice, but the chance of getting a totally random group of players that is both willing and capable of completing this achievement is very low.

As some others have suggested, it's a difficult achievement that requires either some very experienced and skilled players who know the dungeon well; and/or coordination and practice with the same group of players that simply isn't going to happen with a one-and-done random finder run.
    Edited by valenwood_vegan on 17 August 2024 14:40
  • Yas78
    Yas78
    ✭✭
    Okay, thanks for your input, I see I dont get this achievement.
    Joining a guild for only this is not very honest, rng groups are not viable, discord demands my phone number, specific group takes hours to assemble and after 1st fail they just leave.
    It looks like its better to just forget about and stop wasting time.