Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best sniper build Cyro CP?

• Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got hit recently by a sorc using:
    Tarnished NIghtmare
    Cinders of Anthelmir

He used crystal weapon, Heavy attack bow, and cancelled with silver shards.
    The crystal weapon, HA, two procs and silver shards all hit at once plus a couple minor things. It was about 30k damage to my tanky DK ! Did not kill me. I popped off my horse and healed up. But it was very close. If I hadn't had my ulti up he might have finished me off. As it was he invised and scurried away.

I had the impression two procs were not supposed to hit at once. Any comments on this?
  • Johaylons
    Johaylons
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get Sawman's now very old one bar Maw bow build. Maw hits twice on it, 12 sec intervals. Even if you're dead. Stack the Maw with the bow ult and poison inject and it'll melt most tanks instantly. Before second Maw hits, roll in and bash your target -not much they can do after that. Do NOT remove the execute -go with the build as is. You will have 20k health with divines, so not for those without situation awareness.

Old but still Op
    Edited by merevie on 16 August 2024 21:16