Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

St. Alessia, Paravant lead

TunnelMaster
TunnelMaster
Soul Shriven
Hello. For those of you who have gotten the Saint Alessia, Paravant furnishing, I'm just wondering whether you got the lead from rewards for the worthy mails or from battlegrounds rewards? I've read on UESP that the lead can drop from either but I'm not having much luck with the rewards for the "worthy..."

Thanks.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its a mixed bag. Definitely BG rewards coffers and Battlemaster Rivyn’s Reward Box for the daily. Some have reported they can get it from rewards of the worthy. I've got a few and, honestly, I can't remember if its all or just BGs rewards.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretty sure the st alessia lead is specifically from BG reward box and not rewards of the worthy
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • TunnelMaster
    TunnelMaster
    Soul Shriven
    It would certainly explain things if the lead no longer drops from rewards for the worthy. I admittedly don't *live* in Cyrodiil like some players probably do, but I've done a lot more PvP than I honestly ever expected to and have wracked up a decent pile of AP.

Or, it's also totally possible that I am just unlucky enough that the lead simply hasn't dropped for me in a couple hundred-ish rewards for the worthless. :'-(
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as far as im aware, this lead has never dropped from rewards of the worthy, dont think there is any leads actually that drop from rewards of the worthy
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • TunnelMaster
    TunnelMaster
    Soul Shriven
    For what it's worth... I decided to go to the source and did receive a helpful response to my ticket.

dfhobsj3a3vb.png

Guess it might just be my weird luck after all...
  • tincanman
    tincanman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battlegrounds.