Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Searing Gem – Deadrats in Deadlands

Torzaman
Torzaman
✭✭
Hi, i have grinding Deadrats in Deadlands, but so far no Searing Gem :( The only loot i got is a ton of Guts for fishing!! Think i have looted at least 200 deadrats in diferent locations, my simple question is, should it be so hard to find? or is there other places to find the Searing Gem?
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I farmed the area around the Den of the Unmaker for the dumb gem. Took a while. I don't know if the daedrats in the Oblivion portals count, but if they do, I would suggest farming them there because the equally maddening lead for Mora's Whispers has you hunting down Watchlings
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    might just be bad RNG, as far as im aware the vast majority of leads, especially for mythics, only have 1 drop source

theres only a handful of ones which can drop from anything

might be good to keep an eye on the archive rotation vendor in the case the lead your looking for shows up there one week
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Torzaman
    Torzaman
    ✭✭
    Almost grinding Rats all day long, no sign of a Gem :( But i got alot of Guts ;) nearly 3000, maby i shold go fishing instead.. :)
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    If the lead doesn't drop after the third respawn or about 15 minutes, log in an alt and try again for the same time frame.

This method has helped me with many leads and trophies

Good hunting
  • Torzaman
    Torzaman
    ✭✭
    Malkorga wrote: »
    If the lead doesn't drop after the third respawn or about 15 minutes, log in an alt and try again for the same time frame.

This method has helped me with many leads and trophies

Good hunting

Thanks for respond :) But sadly it doesent work for me :( Running round whith a couples of alts and no lead :( but the good side of this is that i have baits for fishing for most a year or so ;)
    The master Fisher Achivement here I come... B)