Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help in fighting second Boss in Fate of the Forgotten Prince

danya_grace
i am having a hard time defeating
Torvesard
i was able to defeat
Ithelia
without a problem,
my character is a Level 50 CP 886 Stamina 64 Wood Elf Templar, wearing the Burning Spellweave and having a Lightning Staff
my current companion is Isobel.

am i doing anything wrong? please help
thanks and have a good weekend!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you have heals/shields up and avoid most of the aoes then you should be ok
    the fight is divided into 4 phases
    each platform you get one of the NPC allies, who all give extra abilities to if you synergize with them

leramil, beragon, and scruut each do slightly different things for their synergies, the first platform i think has alea which i dont think she has synergies but still helps contribute with buffs or attacks

to progress the phases you just need to deal enough dmg to torvesard, and you defeat him on the final platform
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities