Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healing in pvp, targets, settings?

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we get an option, if possible, to have settings for our own heals? Like on my nb, when im using healthy offering or healing soul, my heal can go to any target other then me or my group members depending on hp and position. It very much sucks when your much needed heal goes to an npc instead of you or one of your group members. Or when my heal or any of my group members heals goes to a random guy in a battle.

Can we get settings for aoe heals to set them to "heal only self, heal only self or group members, and heal all" ?

Also while in cyrodiil, can you make it so no heals ever hit npcs? thx

PC EU
PvP only
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healty Offering is a targeted heal, it targets any player under your crosshair that has lowest HP.
    If you want to self-target, move a pointer to the side where no players stand.
  • monkidb16_ESO
    monkidb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »
    Healty Offering is a targeted heal, it targets any player under your crosshair that has lowest HP.

Thats not true, the targeting considers anyone in a 180° radius in front of your character.
    To make sure you can only heal yourself you will need to turn your character (not camera) away from any allies.

It would be nice if you could fine tune your targeting in this game, cause in PvE on a healer a 360° heal is much more valuable, especially in PUGs.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Easier said then done if youre surrounded by players everywhere, or npcs for that matter.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Easier said then done if youre surrounded by players everywhere, or npcs for that matter.

Easy in BGs :tongue: