Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC-NA] Are you New to ESO or Returning after a break or just tired of playing ALONE?

UnrulyOrgo
UnrulyOrgo
Soul Shriven
MMO's were meant to be experienced together; and we are looking for a couple of players to join us in continuing our themed Co-Op ESO Lets Play Series titled “The Unruly Orcs”. This is also open to current players looking for a group to enjoy the story of ESO.

We play once a week for 1-2hours (so the time commitment is minimal) in a chronological chapter/DLC progression. Recording your game play for posting on the Let's Play channel is optional (but encouraged), but we do require the use of Discord for chatting during play.

If you would be interested, reach out to me via email at unrulyorgo@gmx.com and we can reply with more detail and set up a time to meet. My friend and I are both laid back, good natured/casual players just interested in the story and experiencing the content in a group setting. If you have the desire for the same please reach out to us, we look forward to hearing from you.

Applicable Links are below:

Digital Adventures Time - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCOf1qi-h6s1lMFnTvfRrew
The Unruly Orcs, ESO Let's Play - https://youtu.be/GHcAlnevrkA
Edited by UnrulyOrgo on 26 June 2024 21:14
  • UnrulyOrgo
    UnrulyOrgo
    Soul Shriven
    Here are some additional details for those who have read thus far.

We started back in 2021 just Bellhorn and I as a couple of Orcs playing through the content. In 2022, we were able to cobble together a group to meet regularly on the weekend for 1-2 hours and journey through this amazing virtual world and experiencing its stories. So far we have completed the Vanilla Main Quest, Stros Maki, Bethnik and Glenumbra of the Dagger Fall Covenant and Wrothgar. We were about halfway through Stormhaven when we decided to take a break and play something else for awhile.

It is time to resume 'The Unruly Orcs' Elder Scrolls Online story, but sadly, our other orc companions where recalled to Wrothgar and we need to refill our ranks. If you would be interested in a steady and casual play through of ESO content then contact us. We are hoping to record the entirety of ESO for Let's Play content so this is not just a flash in the pan endeavor.

We only have a few requirements as follows:
    • Character must be and Orc
    • Give it a reasonable first and last name (i.e. Bellhorn Hillblight, Orgo Blackrock)
    • Set aside 1-2 hrs of time on Sundays to meet and play (it is okay if you miss one here and there, we know how life is.)
    • Chat with us on Discord while we play

Contact information: unrulyorgo@gmx.com
    Edited by UnrulyOrgo on 26 June 2024 20:51