Vampire's passive skill "Undeath" is too overpower in PvP

master_vanargand
master_vanargand
✭✭✭✭✭
Vampire's passive skill "Undeath" is too overpower in PvP.

"Undeath" is too strong, so most of the PvP players will be Vampire stage 3.
Because of this, DKs that use fire damage deal +13% more damage than other classes.
This is extremely unbalanced and is one of the reasons ESO's PvP is now DK Online.

Therefore, need nerf the Vampire's passive skill "Undeath" is necessary.

For example, set the effect of "Undeath" to "Major Resolve".
Yes, I understand. You think that's too weak, right?
Therefore, "Health Recovery's penalty" in Vampire's passive skill "Feed" should also be removed.
Vampires are traditionally monsters with the ability to regenerate their bodies, so please stop the penalty of Health Recovery.

Just making this request will significantly improve your PvP gaming experience.
Vampire's passive skill "Undeath" nerf are essential for improving PvP game balance.
  • QB1
    QB1
    ✭✭
    Undeath definitely needs tuned down
    Options
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t recall seeing anyone on the forums who did not agree that undeath is overtuned and contributes significantly to the undesirable aspects of the current tanky meta

It’s been 2 years probably of everyone supporting this sentiment

it’s an indicator of the priority given to player feedback
    Options
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you can't beat them, just join them

Why so much hate about races, classes, meta sets etc?

I don't know how to play PvP without stage 4 vampire, was running across enemies thinking I was invisible, then out of stamina from long sprinting and died.
    Options
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, one perspective is that it’s more fun to develop good combat skills than rely on overtuned sets, abilities, or classes to make you competitive

some of us enjoy a challenge 😉
    Options
  • xiphactinus
    xiphactinus
    ✭✭✭
    Healing is the problem, Not undeath.
    Options
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand that there are a few people who want to protect "Undeath," but please also understand why "Undeath" is criticized by so many people.
    Options
  • xiphactinus
    xiphactinus
    ✭✭✭
    I understand that there are a few people who want to protect "Undeath," but please also understand why "Undeath" is criticized by so many people.

I get that undeath is strong but you have to get into execute first. Cross healing and borked healing in general prevents that. So in my experience as an average player undeath's impact is non existent\trivial.
    Options
  • Galeriano
    Galeriano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healing is the problem, Not undeath.

Both are, especially when combined.
    Options
  • Galeriano
    Galeriano
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I get that undeath is strong but you have to get into execute first. Cross healing and borked healing in general prevents that. So in my experience as an average player undeath's impact is non existent\trivial.

You don't need to get to execute first. Undeath always provides user with dmg reduction that is getting stronger the less HP he have. So lets say at 99% HP You get 1% dmg reduction, at 50% HP You get 15% dmg reduction and at 1% HP You get 30% dmg reduction.

So one of the things that makes it harder to get someone down to lower HP values is also undeath because even at around 70% HP someone is already getting around 10% dmg reduction.
    Options
  • xiphactinus
    xiphactinus
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think you get the gist of my point. Undeath makes little difference to me. Its the healing that makes me log out, not undeath.
    Options
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are many things that can disrupt PvP balance.
    However, there is no doubt that Undeath is the cause of this disease.
    Of course I understand that there are still many diseases that are destroying PvP.
    Options
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDK, being at high stages of vampirism makes it difficult to manage resources since non vampire skills are so costly. I think the trade off is fine and is a good option in build diversity.
    Options
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why doesn't ZoS change "Undeath"?
    Obviously "Undeath" is overpowered.
    Everyone is forced to play Vampire in PvP.
    Options
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    IDK, being at high stages of vampirism makes it difficult to manage resources since non vampire skills are so costly. I think the trade off is fine and is a good option in build diversity.

It's really not that hard to sustain in pvp on any class. Keep mind the extra tankiness from undeath also means less pressure thus less time spending resources on expensive heals.
    Options
  • Afterip
    Afterip
    ✭✭✭
    I think swap % mitigation of undteath's abitily to major and minor resolve sound great.
    So players, who dont want to push 2 skills every 20 sec for minor and major resolve could pick 3 vamp stage.
    Also, this replacement will affect the survivability of strong pvp players.
    Options
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afterip wrote: »
    I think swap % mitigation of undteath's abitily to major and minor resolve sound great.
    So players, who dont want to push 2 skills every 20 sec for minor and major resolve could pick 3 vamp stage.

Fair but the 20% flame damage bonus should be turned down.
    Options
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afterip wrote: »

I actually love this idea, some of my chars would like to have an empty slot on the bar (major resolve is always a class skill), even if it makes sustain issues.
    Options