Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A bug is causing people to not get crowns when renewing eso plus, but will not fix it??

Tragicskingdom
Tragicskingdom
Soul Shriven
I have messaged 5 times asking for help, and I get the same response, to provide proof of payment, even tho the proof is in the response email ticket that they are using and so they have it already, but I give it again, and then told it is a bug, and they will fix it in upcoming releases, I respond that they have my money and they should send me the crowns, they say they will send it to someone else to fix for me, and then we start all over again when no one fixes it. Here is a screen of one of the replies, with no help at all. Anyone else suffering from this as well?

jkw3jizo69t4.jpeg
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Hello, what is the ticket number for the ticket displayed here?
    Staff Post