permabubble pillar hugging beam spamming templars

SandandStars
SandandStars
✭✭✭✭✭
i came back to battlegrounds after a 4 month break and discovered “unkillable” permabubble templars spamming shield block are on the rise.

i havent enjoyed playing templar since they nerfed jabs and relegated it to beamplar (with a few cc-lag/broken javelins tossed in).

How is holding block and spamming beam fun pvp? I dont get it.

Does anyone have a templar build they feel is fun & dynamic? I’d like to come back to the class, if it has any potential for dynamic play.
Edited by SandandStars on 9 June 2024 16:19
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It isn't, double so if you run a stamplar, they get nothing

Does anyone have a templar build they feel is fun & dynamic? I’d like to come back to the class, if it has any potential for dynamic play.

Yeah it's called the don't PvP on a Templar build, how it works is like this
    1: PvP on Templar
    2: notice how non functional and boring it is
    3: cry
    4: make posts on the forms until zos fixes it
    5:pvp as a night blade instead
    Edited by notyuu on 10 June 2024 13:21
    Options
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Take javelin to the next level and make a high magicka recovery build with javelin as your spammable and use a ton of DOTs. Just spam javelin preferably with high movement speed
    Edited by Udrath on 10 June 2024 14:27
    Options
  • Bluestin
    Bluestin
    ✭✭✭
    i came back to battlegrounds after a 4 month break and discovered “unkillable” permabubble templars spamming shield block are on the rise.

i havent enjoyed playing templar since they nerfed jabs and relegated it to beamplar (with a few cc-lag/broken javelins tossed in).

Apparently Templar has been forced into this ranged playstyle over what Templar used to be, instead of having a ranged build be optional.

Personally it does feel awful and uninteresting to play and I believe Templar as a whole is in such a state that even the stamina side is forced to use Radiant Destruction.
    Options
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't force self to play at. Current templar is boring as hell. Jabs builds was at least risky, to deal damage you were forced to be close to enemy now you stay on distance and only spam execute. Let templar be jab plar again!!
    Options