Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC-NA Looking for Trial guild

Arthanas96
Hi so I am looking for a trial guild on the PC NA server that does runs in the somewhat early hours ( despite playing on NA, I am EU based ), even if its just one every week or two at those times.

Main thing that people may not find appealing, I do not talk on VC, I have zero problem with joining a call to listen but I just don't talk on it myself due to anxiety.
So if you posts an invite link to a guild please be aware of that and be ok with that.

I primarily tank ( have tanked every vet dungeon without much issue, and every normal trial without issue ) and I do occasionally heal ( I have vHRC, vAA, vSS(tombs), vCR+0 and vKA done as a healer ).

So if any prog groups or trial guilds are in need of a quiet Tank or Healer let me know
Edited by Arthanas96 on 4 June 2024 10:50
  • LunaKnightWings
    LunaKnightWings
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! When you say early hours. Could you give me a rough time frame with time zone?
  • Arthanas96
    Hello! When you say early hours. Could you give me a rough time frame with time zone?

So gmt from about 7pm until maybe 2 am. I think for most in US that would be 2-9pm ( I think it was a 5 hour difference ). The early end of that would be more ideal though as I wouldn't be able to stay up much later than 2am due to work
  • Arthanas96
    Arthanas96 wrote: »
    Hi so I am looking for a trial guild on the PC NA server that does runs in the somewhat early hours ( despite playing on NA, I am EU based ), even if its just one every week or two at those times.

Main thing that people may not find appealing, I do not talk on VC, I have zero problem with joining a call to listen but I just don't talk on it myself due to anxiety.
    So if you posts an invite link to a guild please be aware of that and be ok with that.

I primarily tank ( have tanked every vet dungeon without much issue, and every normal trial without issue ) and I do occasionally heal ( I have vHRC, vAA, vSS(tombs), vCR+0 and vKA done as a healer ).

So if any prog groups or trial guilds are in need of a quiet Tank or Healer let me know

Just to add on to the clears on this, got a vLC clear last night
  • LunaKnightWings
    LunaKnightWings
    Soul Shriven
    Arthanas96 wrote: »

So gmt from about 7pm until maybe 2 am. I think for most in US that would be 2-9pm ( I think it was a 5 hour difference ). The early end of that would be more ideal though as I wouldn't be able to stay up much later than 2am due to work

I have a core team that runs on Mondays at 8:30 pm est. Then we do random stuff during the week/weekends