Infinite Archive furniture plans

akdave0
akdave0
✭✭✭✭
Xbox NA - I run the arc often. I get no furniture plans drop from no sources other than GW/Maurader. I could have sworn you posted in a patch note that plan drops frequency was turned up. I loot urns, but they are empty after stage 2/2/2. I want to play how I want, you know your big tag line, yet I can’t because you skimp on everything everywhere. I will say this, do not ever go IPO, because I will own a huge chunk of your company and stuff will be said at the shareholders meetings.

Futhermore, as a solo player, it is nearly impossible to get passed 4/4/4 I’m not some elite player who can just go in and smash leaderboard scores. You made the arena extremely difficult for the average player. Maybe turn the knob on the difficulty down or scale it to the dps output based on the players output. Seeing the red guy come out after 2nd round is an immediate and swift death sentence. Enemy health at 350k+ and the visions and verses I get leading up to these fight are extremely unbalanced. It’s a video game, something that should bring joy and happiness. Instead we are given, tedious, chore-like fetch quests, mind numbing card games, and silly craps that most players have absolutely no desire to do.
@zosginabruno
Edited by akdave0 on 11 June 2024 05:54
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    arc 4 is supposed to be equivalent of the "vet" difficulty

the "leaderboard" scores for archive are usually arc 8-10+

the most common places to get the furnishing are as you noticed, scamps, marauders, and bonus portals

i personally dont even bother looting the containers because the chance to get stuff from there is worse than the other sources
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options