Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you play in first person view without crashing?

argonian37
argonian37
✭✭
Hello. I play the game in a 13 inch macbook pro M1. In 3rd person runs smooth, ocassionally crashes but normally it does well. For questing and doing overland content I’d love to play in 1st person view, but its impossible, like… in 1st person in combat the game crashes in 2 of 5 fights that I engage in. Does anyone have the same issue? It happens with addons, without addons, with a new shadercaches file, with high resolutions, with low resolutions, with vertical sync, safe mode. I tried the suggested workarounds that are here and in the ESO page and Its crashing. I tried with other toons (my main is an argonian nb) and, for example, my argonian dk seems to have less crashes, but crashes anyway. Does anyone know a thing that I could do? Some config that could work? I have big sur osx. Thanks on advance
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 7 June 2024 18:01
This discussion has been closed.