Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you play in first person view without crashing?

argonian37
Hello. I play the game in a 13 inch macbook pro M1. In 3rd person runs smooth, ocassionally crashes but normally it does well. For questing and doing overland content I’d love to play in 1st person view, but its impossible, like… in 1st person in combat the game crashes in 2 of 5 fights that I engage in. Does anyone have the same issue? It happens with addons, without addons, with a new shadercaches file, with high resolutions, with low resolutions, with vertical sync, safe mode. I tried the suggested workarounds that are here and in the ESO page and Its crashing. I tried with other toons (my main is an argonian nb) and, for example, my argonian dk seems to have less crashes, but crashes anyway. Does anyone know a thing that I could do? Some config that could work? I have big sur osx. Thanks on advance
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 7 June 2024 18:01
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @argonian37

Have you tried opening a ticket with support yet?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • argonian37
    Yes. @ZOS_Bill thanks for the answer… they asked me to upload some txt test files and a screenshot. Later they told me the FAQ answers and users workarounds for Mac issues, and reminded me that ARM based macs are no supported.
    I tried all of them and still crashing in first person view combat.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @argonian37

You can post your ticket number here so we can check on it.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • argonian37
    Thanks @ZOS_Bill
    The ticket is 231123-002267
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @argonian37

Thank you for your ticket number. We have sent you a forum PM.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • argonian37
    Have to say that since gold road release game isnt crashing in 1st person view anymore. Has the code been fixed? Its amazing to play in first person again. I dont know if this was fixed intentionally but anyway, thanks ZOS 👏🏻
    Edited by argonian37 on 7 June 2024 01:18
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update even though it has been a few months. As the OP crashing has been resolved, we are going to close the thread from further posts.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.