Consistent Disconnections (Booted from Server & Stable Internet errors)

VolrathStormborn
VolrathStormborn
✭✭✭
Over the last week my wife and I are getting disconnected over and over during standard gameplay, and we have also confirmed the same issues with other friends/guildies. Do we have any updates or announcements/acknowledgements of the issue? I saw one for NA Mega-Servers but it stated that it was fixed and was therefore closed.

Volrath
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,
    Have you tried some of the following steps? If the issue persists, we encourage you click on the "need more help" button at the bottom of the page and continue to submit a support ticket.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is not an issue of one player. Many people in my guild on PS-EU have experienced suddenly being disconnected from the server and having to try multiple times to get back in.

This afternoon I was in the Infinite Archive with a friend and for my everything seemed to suddenly freeze, except that I could run around (but do nothing). My friend so me frozen. After a minute or two, I got the disconnect message. Took me a couple of times to get back in (even got a 10 second queue). My friend then told me that he had looked in our guild roster and noticed that where there are normally about 20-25 people online during a weekday, suddenly only five people were still listed as online. After a couple of minutes, the amount of online guild members was back to the regular 20-25. So it seems that a lot more people got a sudden disconnect.

And this has happened to more people the past few days (even before yesterday's server maintenance)
    Edited by msetten on 23 May 2024 18:21
    Options