Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MAC Compatibility and Issues since May 6ths Maintenance

Blaze13
Blaze13
Soul Shriven
I am confused. When I bought the game it was advertised as Mac compatible. I notice contradicting claims. I see statements that the game requires a certain minimum of a certain model and “newer”, I also see statements that claim the newest models aren’t supported yet the game still claims to be mac compatible. Strangely I have had smooth gameplay until the latest maintenance on May 6ths on the PC EU server but since then it has been unplayable with latency (yes I have gone through troubleshooting as this game requires the players to become basic software engineers). My ticket number is 240506-003187 And I have been waiting 11 depressing days to hear back from support. This game although fun, also brings a lot of pain for mac users. Please respond to me ESO I beg, I have spent way too much money on this game to be ignored. Please give us some updated insight on this.
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @Blaze13 I have left you a forums message about your ticket.
    Options
    Staff Post