Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a very laid-back but very socially active guild (Discord)

K4ij00
K4ij00
Soul Shriven
I've been here with the game since 2017 but I've been a very casual player, with my main account not having reached CP1000 and my gear's forgettably still mainly focused on training; about the only thing I'm religious about is doing the daily and weekly endeavors, but overall, I'm just recently dipping my toes into the whole Guild-thing because I'm tired of playing alone. By that I mean that most of my friends have stopped playing the game, and those that still do aren't on when I am, so I was looking for a guild where there are people online to whom one could vocally communicate with (Discord), and whom I could help as well as get help from. Of course I'd also be open to new experiences since I'm sure although I've been here for so long, there's a bunch of content I haven't experienced yet. Also have a project in mind I would love to get help with in terms of content creation (for which I'm going to do a deep-dive in Dwemer lore, for which I've even gone so far as to have acquired physical reading material). I'd be mostly online in the evening / night hours, although possibly be also available during the morning hours, depending on whether I'll be getting the afternoon shift from my new job...

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

K4ij00.