Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC - EU - Looking for people to form a group for veteran dungeons

xTrick
xTrick
✭✭
Hello, I'm a returning player and I'd like to find other people to form a group for veteran dungeons content (all of them not just the new ones).
The aim would be to have fun, gather skins, achievements and everything else that we can get from that content.
I'm currently CP 861 and I normally play as DD.
For when we play I'd like to use discord to better communicate.
Drop me a PM in game @xTrickJr if you're interested.
  • xTrick
    xTrick
    ✭✭
    Small update.
    Still looking for people to form the dungeon group (or 4 man content group, however you'd wanna call it), so far one other DD joined.
    I got to CP 920 and besides DD I could try to be a Healer, I still need gear for my healer tho.
  • Omenpapa
    Omenpapa
    ✭✭
    I'm interested as dps 100%ing all dungeons. Sent a friend request. This means if you take up the healer role all we need is a tank.
  • xTrick
    xTrick
    ✭✭
    Update.
    So far we are 3 people:
    - 2 main DDs who play only DD
    - 1 other main DD and second role Healer.
    We would need a tank and we could start doing dungeons.
  • YffresTrill
    YffresTrill
    ✭✭✭✭
    I main tank and would be interested in joining. I've sent you a friend request in game. :)
    @ Yffre'sTrill - PC/EU (No Steam)
    -
    Naering (Bosmer WW Archer - Valenwood separatist, Hircine-agnostic, honoured affiliate of the Gang of Scroungers.)
    Alts: Kunali, Free-as-Wind, Gurzog gro-Kosh, Seldril, Hatiba, Kareemal, Gilfirion, Elorwe, Ludvikke, Tsetha-Vos, Loulou Villeau, Nilvani, Horvund, Maritia, and Treads-the-Aurbis.
  • xTrick
    xTrick
    ✭✭
    Update.
    For now 1 group has been created.
    If more people are interested they can still apply. (we'll create more groups)
    Edited by xTrick on 11 May 2024 13:25
  • xTrick
    xTrick
    ✭✭
    Update.
    Another person joined the group.
    DD main and second role as Healer (hybrid) so we hope more people will join and form the second dungeon group.
  • xTrick
    xTrick
    ✭✭
    Update.
    Due to time related issues we are now looking for a tank for the main group.
    If anyone is interested drop me a PM in game or add me as friend.