PS5 account email missing .com

Mhaeric
Mhaeric
✭✭✭
The email address on my PS5 ESO account somehow got submitted without the com at the end of it so I cannot verify my email or even log in to the website account manager to be able to make changes to my account. I am still able to play the game and make purchases through the game and PS Store, but I'm not able to do any other account activities like update my information, verify my email address, link my PC and PS5 accounts, or even cancel my account. My PSN account is Mhaeric- with the same email as this PC account without the com at the end. I've included a picture of the issue on my PS5 at the bottom.

I've already submitted a couple of support tickets over the last week about this already with no response yet. Trying to view the status of the tickets just brings up a 404 not found error when logging in through this PC account, and I'm not able to log in via my PS5 account at all. The most recent ticket number is 240509-006153. I wasn't able to grab the first ticket number because I didn't record it before trying to view the ticket and getting the 404 error, and going back in my browser didn't bring it back up.

Please fix this so I have full access to my PS5 account rather than the partial access I currently have.

Thanks.

ea889zbnxo1t.jpg

• Mhaeric
    Mhaeric
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to mention it's a PS NA account.
    Options
  • Mhaeric
    Mhaeric
    ✭✭✭
    This is what it looks like when trying to log in using the PS5 account on the website:495v3czlsg85.png
    Options
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,
    It seems we received your latest update on May 11th with the information we requested. It's now being verified by our team and you should receive an update shortly.
    Options
    Staff Post