Infinite Archive Iron Atronach or werewolf behemoth verse how to get?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
I seem to be stuck on these two achievements. Howling with Rage and Molten Measures in the Infinite Archive. They require you to get three visions from bosses then acquire the Iron Atronach or Werewolf Behemoth verse. How do you get the verse part? Is it just a random verse you can get after you get the first three vision parts during a run? I think that is how I got the Ice one.

I've gotten all three visions quite a few times but never get anything after that. Am I missing something or is it just bad RNG sigh?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sadly it seems to just be bad luck/rng.

a few days ago i finally got all 3 fire visions, but died before i could get the transformation verse.

i wish the transformation verses were guaranteed right after getting the 3rd vision at least.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    sadly it seems to just be bad luck/rng.

a few days ago i finally got all 3 fire visions, but died before i could get the transformation verse.

i wish the transformation verses were guaranteed right after getting the 3rd vision at least.

Thanks I was afraid that was what it is. Good Luck on yours!
    Options
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    be lucky.

you can also use the mystery verse scrolls to re-roll for a different verse.
    Options
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    be lucky.

you can also use the mystery verse scrolls to re-roll for a different verse.

I had no idea there were any, I'll check thanks!
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in order for the set verse to show up, you have to have all 3 parts of the same set vision

once you have all 3 of the set vision, the verse has a chance to show up in the verse selection or from mystery verses

each of the set verses is typed to a specific verse type if your trying to use a mystery

ww behemoth: offense verse
    iron atro: utility verse
    ice avatar: defensive verse

getting both the visions and verses to show up does require a bit of RNG, and having the 3rd vision and 3rd verse choice greatly improves the chances of getting those (as you get 1 offense, 1 defense, and 1 utility selection instead of a choice of only 2 of those categories)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the WW Behemoth last night... popped into the next area (cycle boss) and had no skills...

While it may be bad trying to get the verse, it's worse if it doesn't work correctly
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hamfast wrote: »
    I got the WW Behemoth last night... popped into the next area (cycle boss) and had no skills...

While it may be bad trying to get the verse, it's worse if it doesn't work correctly

if you get this bug travel to the index then back into the arena and they show again
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »

if you get this bug travel to the index then back into the arena and they show again

Thanks for the work around, but it really should get fixed correctly... getting the perk is rare and with my luck, if I ever get it again, I will not remember the work around (I suffer from CRS)
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »

Thanks for the work around, but it really should get fixed correctly... getting the perk is rare and with my luck, if I ever get it again, I will not remember the work around (I suffer from CRS)

agree, it does need to be fixed, hopefully you don't get the bug next time :)
    Soupy twist
    Options