Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

GUILD/GROUP CHAT 😡

HuHefner
HuHefner
✭✭
So,
I just uninstalled ESO and reinstalled it,
AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 21 April 2024 11:43
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt uninstalling removes any saved variables or user settings. I’d be surprised if it did. If that’s the case, re-installing wouldn’t fix anything. You’d have to manually find those files yourself and delete them.
    Are you on PC? Do you use any addons? Have you checked the settings on the chat tab (right-click chat tab to find them) and made sure group and guild chats are selected?
    Edited by NeuroticPixels on 18 April 2024 23:50
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't chat or use traders,you may have been given social ban.Might wanna look in emails,but not sure if they send one.Otherwise file ticket,and respond to any emails.
  • HuHefner
    HuHefner
    ✭✭
    I've already submitted ticket after ticket and still have the same problem. PSN chat works great.
    Update, so at 7:50pm Eastern time, I disconnected my PS4, the HDMI cord and disconnected my router and modem till 9:15pm.
    Chat worked again. I shut it down till tomorrow.
    Will see.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the PlayStation® Technical Support section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • HuHefner
    HuHefner
    ✭✭
    The only thing I want to understand, is ESO fixing the Guild & Group Chat
  • ZOS_Kraken
    ZOS_Kraken
    admin
    @HuHefner Can you please tell me your ticket number? I would be happy to check up on it.
    Staff Post
  • HuHefner
    HuHefner
    ✭✭
    Have a screenshot of the ticket #.
    So, the last time I commented on this worthless Guild Chat and Group Chat problem, I unplugged my PS4 and it worked.
    Problem is, if this is what I have to do everytime
    it doesn't work, especially when starting a trial,
    can you imagine the rest of the other group members having to wait for me to unplug my PS4
    so I can be heard 😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣 yeah right,
    I'll miss a 1/4 on the trial.
    It happened again last week. I was heard in Group Chat but, unable to get in Guild Chat.
    Unplugged in console and could be heard again. 🙄
    PSN chat is the way to go. No problems, no, can't be heard during a loading screen. It's a relief.😁

m3kl1bwfnoe2.png
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @HuHefner

Please check your forum inbox for further details regarding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post