Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Ability to preview leads that you have in your inventory?

XSTRONG
XSTRONG
✭✭✭✭✭
I get leads almost every day from just playing the game but I rarely do them unless I specifically farm for that lead, If I was able to preview them when they drop I most certainly would scry more.

Ability to preview leads that you have in your inventory? 15 votes

Yes
66%
LivvymeekmikoPeppo_LivesBretonMageamapola76NorthwoldPrincessOfThievesamig186XSTRONGZoeliTintanie 10 votes
No
20%
qwaurckMidniteOwl1913Major_Toughness 3 votes
Maybe
13%
Ra'Shtarjoergino 2 votes
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you mean "preview"? Are you wanting to see the actual piece you would be digging for? I don't know if you're on PC, but there are a couple of addons that can track what leads you have (one of them can even be set to sort by the antiquity itself by name, zone etc so that you can see how many leads are needed and their actual titles).

If you could explain a bit more I'd be able to vote....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nowadays Zenimax tends to do more multipart Antiquities, so how are you going to preview that (especially if it happens some of leads belong to the zones/dungeons inaccessible to your account) ?
    PC EU
    Options
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, I'd like that. As it stands now, every time a lead drops, I have to google the antiquity to see if it's something I want. It's not the end of the world, but it would make the process flow a lot better to be able to preview it. The antiquity, of course, not just that part.
    Options
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    TaSheen wrote: »
    How do you mean "preview"? Are you wanting to see the actual piece you would be digging for? I don't know if you're on PC, but there are a couple of addons that can track what leads you have (one of them can even be set to sort by the antiquity itself by name, zone etc so that you can see how many leads are needed and their actual titles).

Preview as you can do with furnishing plans, style pages etc.

Im on ps5 so I have no addons.

Example if the lead gives you a furniture you can just press a button to see how it looks or if its a mythic lead it shows the mythics stats.

I feel right now that leads just drop all over the place and I have no clue how the furniture look if its a furniture, so its just end up that im not doing them.
    Edited by XSTRONG on 29 April 2024 06:20
    Options
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    XSTRONG wrote: »

Example if the lead gives you a furniture you can just press a button to see how it looks or if its a mythic lead it shows the mythics stats.

I feel right now that leads just drop all over the place and I have no clue how the furniture look if its a furniture, so its just end up that im not doing them.

You can view the mythic furnishings in the relevant zones achievement furnishing vendor and you can see mythic stats by looking at it in the sets tab of the collections menu
    Options
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    notyuu wrote: »
    XSTRONG wrote: »

You can view the mythic furnishings in the relevant zones achievement furnishing vendor and you can see mythic stats by looking at it in the sets tab of the collections menu

Ok but if im in a dungeon and I get a lead would be nice to just the press a preview button to see the furniture or mythic like a furnishing plan
    Options