Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Big Eared Ginger Kitten problem

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
I have all the parts. You are supposed to be able to click on any of the parts, getting a combine selection. Once combined, then get a rune stone that turns into the kitten. I'm not getting the option to combine in the list. Any idea what's wrong?
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it possible you already have that pet?

I ask because in the past, even if you already had the collectible, you could still combine all 7 separate parts (be sure you have all 7 and that they are all the unique parts, not any duplicates) and make the runebox to then trade or sell. But recent-ish that was changed for some, if not most, of the collectibles now and so it will not allow you to combine them into a runebox anymore if you already have that collectible. All you can do is sell the fragments separately these days. Definite bummer.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tool Tip should tell you if you already have the collectible when looking at the fragment.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Blood_again
    Blood_again
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC it works as usable parts now. No rune stone anymore.
    Use each one by one and you'll get the achievements plus the pet in your collection.
    Options
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The change preventing players from combining parts to make a rune box was 100% a step in the wrong direction and definitely is antithesis to the QoL changes that actual players have been asking for. I used to gather up the fragments to sell those rune boxes, but now if I list the fragments together, someone will usually come by and buy 1 fragment and the other 6 will expire after 30 days. If I happen to get a fragment now, I just give it away in guild chat or destroy it. But hey, my opinions and views don't matter, so I'm not sure why I spent a minute typing my thoughts here.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    Options
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    IIRC it works as usable parts now. No rune stone anymore.
    Use each one by one and you'll get the achievements plus the pet in your collection.

Thank you!
    Options
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it’s funny Ember doesn’t like the kitties big ears.
    Options