The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Could we please get a "show unknown" filter in the default guild vendor interface?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Searching for unknown motifs and recipes would be much easier if we could simply filter out known ones!

This is especially valuable during an event like the just completed anniversary one where motif prices dropped due to the supply!

I did very little searching for recipes, especially since those require scrolling each and every item to the bottom (though I vaguely recall an indicator not color tagged at the top now that I think about it).

While I wish AwesomeGuildStore was in the base game, at least adding this filter would be extremely useful!
PC
PS4/PS5
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When shopping for motifs, furnishing plans, recipes etc, it would be a god send.
    Options
  • vesperghost
    vesperghost
    ✭✭✭
    seconded, I would get a ton of use out of something like this.
    my what
    Options
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! This is #2 on my wishlist besides a furnishing bag (#3 is a plan/recipe library). I would spend SO much gold at traders if I could do this, and would maybe actually list plans instead of hoarding them.
    FOR THE COVENANT!
    PS NA 2200+ CP
    🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
    🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
    🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)
    Options
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed 100%. I get the functionality from an Addon, it helps a ton to have it. And since it possible for an addon to do this, it shouldn't be that difficult for ZOS to implement it into main game. It's a QoL feature that console players and PC players without addons should have access to.
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bucky_13 wrote: »
    Agreed 100%. I get the functionality from an Addon, it helps a ton to have it. And since it possible for an addon to do this, it shouldn't be that difficult for ZOS to implement it into main game. It's a QoL feature that console players and PC players without addons should have access to.

It would just be one more field in the interface a "known/unknown" link. Not sure why you would ever use the "known" one, but put it there for completeness. Or simply add a checkbox for "unknown", though that would be different than the other refinement choices.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hear, hear! I would love to not need an addon for this!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome guild store has this
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    irswat wrote: »
    Awesome guild store has this

But consoles don’t have access to that. And really, this is a big enough QOL improvement it should be built in, without having to track down an addon. There are over a hundred Motifs now, most of which have fourteen separate pages, and never mind furnishing and cooking recipes on top of that. And that’s per character.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • craterdigger
    craterdigger
    ✭✭
    Searching for unknown motifs and recipes would be much easier if we could simply filter out known ones!

This. Please.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It would just be one more field in the interface a "known/unknown" link. Not sure why you would ever use the "known" one, but put it there for completeness. Or simply add a checkbox for "unknown", though that would be different than the other refinement choices.

I agree the option to filter known/unknown should be there, it is a basic need and has been requested numerous times.

I do want to still be able to search known recipes/plans/motifs for pricing purposes.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I agree the option to filter known/unknown should be there, it is a basic need and has been requested numerous times.

I do want to still be able to search known recipes/plans/motifs for pricing purposes.

That is why it should have 3 settings:
    - All
    - Known
    - Unknown
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

- All
    - Known
    - Unknown

I was answering your question as to why someone would want to filter known items.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes please!!
    it's so tedious scrolling through pages of recipes or motifs i already have.

searching for each one i don't have individually is even worse
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the meantime... do use addons! They are extremely useful for this function
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

- All
    - Known
    - Unknown

I was answering your question as to why someone would want to filter known items.

I was not disagreeing, just clarifying and adding to it.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In the meantime... do use addons! They are extremely useful for this function

They are not on console.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honest question
    why dosn't zos just implement AwesomeGuildStore into the basegame?
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will always co-sign this request.

Also, please, for the love of the Divines, stop telling console players to "just get the add-on". Please, stop. We do exist and add-ons are PC only, so... please stop assuming everyone here is on PC.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please! Consoles can't use add-ons. That's 2/3rds of the platforms. Come on already!
    Options
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This would be a huge QoL improvement.
    Options
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have wanted this forever.
    Options
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    What impact on server performance will adding filters like this have, if ZoS decide to add this to every platform on their server side? Will this be a filter built into client (your local client need to do this work and performance will be depending on your computer or consoles hardware) or will this be done on server, before it send the final output to your console or PC?

It is too easy to ask for something and not take into account that it could be very good reason why ZoS have been reluctant to have too many UI features built into game.
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RexyCat wrote: »
    What impact on server performance will adding filters like this have, if ZoS decide to add this to every platform on their server side? Will this be a filter built into client (your local client need to do this work and performance will be depending on your computer or consoles hardware) or will this be done on server, before it send the final output to your console or PC?

It is too easy to ask for something and not take into account that it could be very good reason why ZoS have been reluctant to have too many UI features built into game.

They already do other filtering.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RexyCat wrote: »

They already do other filtering.

I’m not a database expert, and of course it could depend on the search, but I would guess that filtering server side and returning fewer results to the client would be both faster and less stressful for the servers.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options