Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Arenthian Trade Guild - Does this guild still exist?

Magenpie
Magenpie
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there

I'm hoping this is the best place to post and someone can help me. I've recently come back to the game and I'm trying to find this guild. I used to belong to it, on and off as I've played, and understandably got booted when I hadn't logged in for a while. However, I can't find them now, and the guild master I have in my friend's list hasn't logged in for a few months. I was a Lifetime Member although I'm not so bothered about that if it's no longer relevant, but the guild suited me well as a trading guild and I'd like to find them again.

Can anyone tell me what happened, if they are still going or if they merged? I'd like to rejoin if possible.

Many thanks
  • nenekotanb16_ESO
    nenekotanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in the same situation. Couldn't find them using the guild finder, so I'm wondering what happened.
    Options