The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.3 is available.

PTS - GOLD ROAD - Beragon's audio not matching onscreen text (In King Nantharion's home)

Margravigne
(Looks like this just goes right through this quest.... if I see any more of these, I'll just add them as replies to the relevant speaker's existing discussion thread)

When speaking with Beragon after speaking with Nanatharion, first screen;

occ1a28ufpsf.png

But his audio seems to be from later in the quest;

"Something funny is going on...." (Yeah, you don't say....) ".... Nantharion told us to come and find him in Hoperoot if we learned anything...."

Edited by ZOS_Volpe on 17 April 2024 18:46
  • Margravigne
    After burning the Wilderseed, the first page when speaking with Beragon is;

5he41yndo3ct.png

But his audio starts with;

"The sentries chased us off the moment they spotted us...."

The rest matches.
    Options
  • Margravigne
    When arriving at the dais near Hoperoot, first dialogue page is;

eqyxfx2rt1fn.png

"I haven't found King Nantharion, but I haven't checked the uppermost levels yet...."

The rest of the 'pages' match.
    Options
  • Margravigne
    After finding the map in Hoperoot's upper level, first dialogue page with Beragon shows;

rur98rw4ewg4.png

"We saw the damage a Wildburn Seed did at...."

(only page in conversation)
    Options
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We went ahead and moved this thread to a category we think is more suitable for this topic, PTS.

Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post