The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help me understand Scribing's scripts

Tsukiino
Tsukiino
✭✭✭
"You can acquire Scripts by having them drop in the world after completing their associated Wing Quest"

So, are these one and done? I get them to drop & that specific script is unlocked for me & my characters forever? It's not a sort of currency that's like -- okay I have 5 of these Scripts, 3 of these, and 2 of these. I can make 3 Scribed abilities.

OR are they actually currency? As in, maybe stored in your inventory as items (worse) or just stored as currency (currency slot) -- So let's say one of the scripts is really good, so you farm that specific content to get a comfy amount for the future, because the scripts get consumed once you use them.
  • TheBardAtTheInn
    TheBardAtTheInn
    ✭✭✭
    The consumable resource is the Luminous Ink, not the scripts. So it sounds like the scripts will be unlocked account-wide as soon as you get them.
    TheBardAtTheInn | PC/NA | CP 2600+ | For King and Covenant!
    Options