The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Request] Please give us a Tales of Tribute Mobile app

Tornaad
Tornaad
✭✭✭✭✭
My wife has been asking for it for a while and is now to the point where she is asking me to program one for her. And while I would love it if the app were to interact with my ESO account, I would be just fine if it were completely stand alone.
  • SilentFox22
    SilentFox22
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to be able to play Tribute on my tablet while relaxing on the couch and snuggling with my dog.
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to be able to play Tribute on my tablet while relaxing on the couch and snuggling with my dog.

I feel you there.
    Options
  • Credible_Joe
    Credible_Joe
    ✭✭✭
    +1. I would love ToT on mobile. I'd also love to play against mobile players in-game, or vice-versa.
    Thank you for coming to my T E D talk
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooo do you realize that would make them add ToT microtransactions??????

That would be a nightmare!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why? I already played many small games on Android that were part of a PC game with no need to pay extra for it.

They could just allow the game for free for all and request an ESO login to get the rewards.

Players without an ESO account would be able to play casual only and wouldn't get any rewards. It doesn't seem very hard.
    Options
  • RCubed1967
    RCubed1967
    ✭✭
    I'd love a ToT app for two reasons. First, I don't have to be tied to my computer to play a game I love. Second, it opens the door to more participants (non-ESO players).

Make it free for ESO+ members. ESO players who are not ESO+ still can play for free in-game. Non-ESO players can also participate in the game allowing us to play more people. ZOS makes more money to help support more game development and the monthly rewards might incentivize non-ESO players to try out the whole game.
    Options
  • Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love this but I do think it must be linked to your account for rewards etc. (No idea how that would work with, for instance, Steam players.)

In terms of microtransactions, I don't think that would make sense. By having a mobile app you're incentivising people to engage with ESO more, at times they wouldn't normally play it, and incentivising people to go into the game proper to utilise their rewards. If you want microtransactions you'd have to disconnect ToT, the app, from ToT in the game which doesn't use them.

Perhaps a one-off small fee to purchase the mobile version. Or a very small subscription (I suppose you might even attract non-ESO players just to playing the mobile card game, although that's unlikely to be a focus given how the previous Elder Scrolls mobile card game went down), or included with an ESO plus subscription.
    Edited by Northwold on 23 June 2023 10:22
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love this, but I already know I would spend way too much time playing ToT.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

Why? I already played many small games on Android that were part of a PC game with no need to pay extra for it.

They could just allow the game for free for all and request an ESO login to get the rewards.

Players without an ESO account would be able to play casual only and wouldn't get any rewards. It doesn't seem very hard.

Are you guaranteeing Zenimax will not add microtransactions if they move ToT to a mobile game?

If they make the game available to all, few will play or play very long if they do not get rewards. Hence why microtransactions could occur.
    Options
  • GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to me like Tales of Tribute should be exclusively a mobile app and totally separate from the ESO game.
    Options
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why they would even consider releasing ToT without a cross-server mobile app is beyond silly. It would be one of the best reasons to sub to ESO+.
    Edited by Solariken on 26 July 2023 23:47
    Options
  • quinancia
    quinancia
    ✭✭✭
    Solariken makes a good point. Regardless of mobile or no, ToT should be cross-server
    Options
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly this isn’t a bad idea. Im surprised Zos hasn’t done this
    Options