The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

And the Winners of the First Colorful Housing Competition are...

ColorfulMartian
Adventurers,

I am beyond excited to announce the results of our first ever Colorful Housing Competition! I am a little bit late with this post, so sorry, IRL has been IRL-ing hard! :blush:

Before we move on to the results tho, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who supported this event, as well as a big shoutout to all who worked hard on creating these incredible masterpieces. I appreciate you all! <3

So, what was the task for our lovely guildies?

srid546km2rn.png

Theme: Zero-G Zen Garden
What does this mean? Embark on a celestial journey as you take on the challenge of creating a Zero-G Zen Garden, where tranquility meets the universe. This theme invites participants to reimagine the traditional Zen garden concept with a captivating space twist. Picture a serene oasis that defies the laws of gravity, offering a unique blend of earthly calmness and otherworldly aesthetics.

House: Halls of Colossus (Hall of the Lunar Champion)
To level the playing field between beginners and experts, we decided to limit the competition to only one room of a house that can easily be unlocked by simply playing the game.

Special recipes that MUST be included:
  • Potted Trees Stonelore Dogwood
  • Solitude Stall Covered Merchant
  • Fargrave Water Globulesstatic
  • Elsweyr Chaice Lounge Upholstered

Story Bonus:
A storytelling bonus points will be rewarded for those sharing a little backstory about how this garden has come into existence.

So without further ado, here are the most talented and creative members of our cozy community:

1. @Mohnblumentau (Overall Highest Score)
Reward: 3.000.000 gold

rzcsw3ctemep.png
r0gmr4dv68bu.png
qmtjpm0e04ea.png
v62iqfwqql4i.png

2. @FranklesConina (Judges’ Favorite)
Reward: 2.000.000 gold

ffx190dw2ziz.png
a375f05fgzwx.png
nd5am71i9a0p.png
ky8tq5unj6k6.png

3. @Mobus_Ice (Best Story)
Reward: 1.000.000 gold

s339x8xf1wca.png
340n1k6774qg.png
sqwu79fzii6l.png
xaasvi5r8x8d.png

4. @UchuKiti (We love you so much but you decorated the wrong area, so we decided to award you the 4th place since you did an amazing job!)
Reward: 500.000 gold

wabhx7zt0f44.png
avzi4bl2dumh.png
umf16x2w7zmu.png
7rurobu0o282.png

Thanks again to everyone. And to our precious beginners who trusted us to get out of their comfort zone and entered their first ESO housing competition - you rock and keep up the good work!

With love,
Monika a.k.a. ColorfulMartian
  • FranklesConina
    Thank you for running the competition! It was super fun to enter <3
    Co-leader of Tamriel Women Unite on PCEU
    EU main, NA dabbler
    Options