The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

60k magsorc no DDF on Imperial...

sunshineflame
sunshineflame
✭✭✭
If you're like me and don't have DDF or Chudan and have a stamina race but wondered if you could reach 60k mag...well here is my attempt. How else are you building magsorc?

Gaze of Sithis, alfiq on body, FB Ancient Grace, BB vitality sugar skulls and tri-pots

5iqaq8glxewk.png

Skills:

w5t5jxye64mp.png
  • loosej
    loosej
    ✭✭✭✭
    My build looks almost the same, but alfiq on fb & 3x ancient grace jewels. Backbar has ele sus instead of dark conversion.
  • opethmaniac
    opethmaniac
    ✭✭
    alfiq + ancient seems meta now.
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And with that max mag, your shield with Bastion CP is just under 16k. 30k HP + 16k spammable shield = 46k effective HP people have to go through. Balanced!
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• sunshineflame
    sunshineflame
    ✭✭✭
    And still nothing near a nightblade as far as damage and survivability
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But better than other classes! NB is an outlier and shouldn't be used for comparison lol
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    alfiq + ancient seems meta now.
    This with Gaze of Sithis also works in Ravenwatch
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Bingo. As much as the forums complain about no-skill proc builds (anthelmir, tarnished being the current proc du jour), it is ironic to see complaints about a pure stat set build using two very, very entry level sets. :D

As long as I am getting hit with 30-60K tarnished procs, I don't really want to hear about nerfing ward. :o

Edited by katorga on 2 April 2024 03:23
  • ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    Abnur Tharn would be proud.
    Edited by ItsNotLiving on 2 April 2024 13:26
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »

Bingo. As much as the forums complain about no-skill proc builds (anthelmir, tarnished being the current proc du jour), it is ironic to see complaints about a pure stat set build using two very, very entry level sets. :D

As long as I am getting hit with 30-60K tarnished procs, I don't really want to hear about nerfing ward. :o

People, who played master dw + brp destro stam tank meta, and now complaining about magsorc, are hilarious
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    katorga wrote: »

Arguing in bad faith I see.

1) Tarnish is bugged
    2) why are you using a bug to justify that an overperforming skill stays overperforming xD
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main: