The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Where are the boundaries in Shalidor’s realm?

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
As asked in the title, where are those invisible boundaries? Can I build around the waterfalls on either side? Can I build my own tower on a floating rock?

Best Answer

• tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can actually reach some of the floating rocks to the left (as in, to the left of view when you enter). The invisible wall prevents you from reaching the leftside waterfall, but you can go pretty high up (not as high up as Coldharbour Surreal Estate). I'm currently helping with a build where we're making a building very high up as close to the top of the waterfall as we can get--for the views, of course!

Making your own floating rocks works pretty well, too, although we don't have a boulder that exactly matches the other floating ones.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, @tsaescishoeshiner :heart:

I had finally decided to buy it, but it is already gone. Strange, I could have sworn there were several days left, but I must have misremembered.
    Options