Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS designed newer dungeon basic 1T2DD1H style basis. I think it's good idea.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
ZOS designed newer dungeon basic 1T2DD1H style basis. I think it's good idea.

Fake tank (including fake Healer and fake DD) will not work for both Oathsworn Pit and Bedlam Veil.

My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
with [1Stam Blade].
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive done both of those dungeons on normal in a 2 dps 2 companion (1 heal 1 tank) group, the companions are well, not entirely great lol

the dungeons i know of that at minimum require a tank player would be like scriveners, earthen root enclave, where the bosses have ramping conal dmg attacks that will kill full dps players on normal and kill companion tanks (who are too dumb to block)

technically speaking all of the dungeons are designed for the 1 tank, 1 heal, 2 dps setup, but for normal dungeons thats not really needed for most any of them
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

the dungeons i know of that at minimum require a tank player would be like scriveners, earthen root enclave, where the bosses have ramping conal dmg attacks that will kill full dps players on normal and kill companion tanks (who are too dumb to block)

Just sayin, I solo even these on normal without a companion. I do have to use a slightly modified version of my usual dps build, with extra HoT's and/or shields. But there's really not much on normal that *requires* a full tank spec, imo.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just sayin, I solo even these on normal without a companion. I do have to use a slightly modified version of my usual dps build, with extra HoT's and/or shields. But there's really not much on normal that *requires* a full tank spec, imo.

yeah i didnt necessarily mean a full tank spec, but definitely need more survivability than a full dps, on a full tank spec those conals still dont hardly do anything on normal lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive done both of those dungeons on normal in a 2 dps 2 companion (1 heal 1 tank) group, the companions are well, not entirely great lol

technically speaking all of the dungeons are designed for the 1 tank, 1 heal, 2 dps setup, but for normal dungeons thats not really needed for most any of them

Once I did 4DD style in the normal Fang Lair, then finished it very smoothly.
    But it's a only good case of fake tanking for me. Mostly going stupid result.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    with [1Stam Blade].
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
    Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.