The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

BV achievement furnishing bug?

Grendalism
Grendalism
✭✭✭
Is anyone else having a problem with the shattered mirror furnishing from Bedlam Veil (lock pick achievement)?

It’s description is “interactive”, but when I place it in a house, and despite the edging showing green when placed, there is no interactactable option
(No ‘press X’).

It’s just a pile of glass shards…
Building stuff on EU-PS4 since 2015
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    took me a second to realize press X in your case is use, as thats a console control lol

X on the PC is the default for synergy lol

i havent tried this furnishing yet, but sometimes i have had some interactable things that you have to weirdly position in order to actually get the interact option to show up

another suggestion is if it is a house with water, the interactive object cannot be in the water, like at all (i once tried to put a crafting station in basically a very shallow shore, and the station became unusable even though it was marked green in the editor)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Grendalism
    Grendalism
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks,

Yup, it’s PS console.

Tried on land, on floor, etc…nothing seems to work.

Next plan, try it with a different house…
  • Grendalism
    Grendalism
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem in other houses.

Have discussed this within a housing guild via discord, which confirms others are seeing the same thing.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_Kevin can you please check/confirm if this is a known bug (not seeing it listed in u41 known issues thread yet), or if there’s a work around.

Thanks.