The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Azureblight Stacks Don't Add with Proc Sets? Is that by design?

Seyer530
Seyer530
✭✭✭
Snake in the Stars star venom damage over time, Plaguebreak Damage over time, and Wild Impulse damage over time (from Blackrose destro staff) do not add to azureblight stacks. Like the title suggests, is that by design? I feel like the Azureblight set was designed to help non ball group players kill ball groups and a set that does an AOE damage plus and AOE DoT such as the Blackrose Destro Staff would really help solo players who get chased down by toxic groups of 12 players fight them off. If this is not by design, than this is a bug. Any insights? I would love to blow up groups with these sets if, as the tooltips suggest, they worked as described below:

Plaguebreak: "Dealing direct damage causes player enemies to become a Plague Carrier, dealing 1000 Disease Damage over 10 seconds and applying the Diseased status effect. If the plague is removed early it explodes and deals 735 Disease Damage to all enemies within 8 meters of the carrier, increasing by 50% per enemy hit. This effect can occur once every 20 seconds per target, once per attack, and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage."

Snake in the Stars: "Adds 129 Magicka Recovery, Applying a Major or Minor Debuff to an enemy applies Star Venom to them for 4 seconds. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds. Whenever an enemy with Star Venom is healed, they take 1170 Oblivion Damage, up to once every 0.1 seconds. An enemy can only be affected by one instance of Star Venom every 12 seconds."

Wild Impulse: "Reduce the cost of Impulse by 10%. Impulse places lingering elemental damage on your targets, dealing 605 Flame 605 Shock, and 605 Frost Damage over 8 seconds. Each element ticks once over the duration and its damage scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage."

Azureblight: "When you deal damage with a damage over time effect, you apply a stack of Blight Seed to your target for 5 seconds. At 20 stacks, Blight Seed explodes, dealing 1565 Disease Damage to the target and nearby enemies, plus an additional 30% per enemy hit, up to 180%, scaling off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage. You can only trigger one explosion every 0.5 seconds. An enemy can only have one instance of Blight Seed at a time."

Reading this...and I'm not a coding or programmer person, just an intellectual property professional, but I think they SHOULD work together.
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Procs don't Proc procs. Simple as that.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • Major_Toughness
    Major_Toughness
    ✭✭✭✭
    They used to until they adopted the "Procs don't proc Procs" logic.

Which is sad because even things like status effects don't count which trigger off of any ability.