The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Naked quest NPC's.

Shara_Wynn
Shara_Wynn
✭✭✭✭✭
Just doing Sharp's companion questline for my new alt and the NPC's Harn Orenvi and Malkwug in Necrom Outlaw Refuge are not wearing any clothing. I could have sworn the other ten times I have done this quest that they were.

zv0qx186pnsq.png

mai85mka4w61.png

Edited by Shara_Wynn on 27 March 2024 16:07
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nudity. Wow looks like, the NPC´s get wild.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he’ll give you the information you seek in exchange for a pair of pants?
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is a surprise "Naked Dance Party" Anniversary Event on the horizon? Does it involve Pumpkins somehow?

Inquiring minds want to know! Spill the Tea, @ZOS_Kevin ...
    Edited by hiyde on 28 March 2024 01:03
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're all wearing the Emperor's New Clothes.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perhaps their clothes also got stolen by a witch?
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm coming here from this previous thread:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/655922/um-are-these-npcs-supposed-to-be-naked#latest

I did want to take the moment to thank @Tallon_IV and @WhiteCoatSyndrome respectively for answering my questions about the NPCs. I'm uh....admittedly not quite sure what to do with this new information you've given me (LOL), but I am grateful nonetheless you've taken the time to respond.

And it seems from the update today, that sadly ZOS has CLOTHED our NPCs. (I say sadly, because it was still pretty funny)

Especially since you could take some of these scenes out of context and they'd have a whole new meaning!!

Case in point:

xfsz9hyq4nd6.png

EVERYONE POUR ONE OUT FOR THE NAKED KNAVES OF NECROM!!

And remember to be on your best behavior while in Necrom at your local NecRonald's. Just keep peacefully eating your NecFlurry and NecroNuggets without causing any trouble because The Naked Knaves are always watching.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did they fix the ghosts in Fathoms Drift too? Haven’t had a chance to check yet, but most of them were in their undies too when I was running Azandar’s quest the other day.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.