The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can Ignoring list avoid "fake tanker or fake healer ?"

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
"Can Ignoring list avoid "fake tanker or fake healer ?"

If people put the player at the ignoring list, then never much those player in the random dungeon group?

...By the way, I think ZOS should remove quick leaving penalty. Do you really want to the job with player
who confess "fake tank" issue at the entrance of dungeon? (Or obviously fake role player)
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I know, no it doesn't work that way.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • tincanman
    tincanman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, you'd still have a chance to have such ignored players in your groups.

If it bothers you, don't pug or, if you're stuck with pugging use the extra group finder options to try to create groups with similar outlooks/objectives.
    Edited by tincanman on 16 March 2024 04:36
  • Ph1p
    Ph1p
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delete please
    Edited by Ph1p on 16 March 2024 13:15
  • Ph1p
    Ph1p
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...By the way, I think ZOS should remove quick leaving penalty. Do you really want to the job with player
    who confess "fake tank" issue at the entrance of dungeon? (Or obviously fake role player)
    I don’t think this would make PUGs a better experience. Just keep in mind that it would also incentivize people (fake or not) to immediately abandon their group when…
    • it’s a longer DLC dungeon
    • they see low-level or low-CP players
    • the group wipes on a boss

EDIT: Typo