The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

UNABLE TO CONNECT TO GAME SERVER MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A VALID INTERNET CONNECTION

Rastapasta
Rastapasta
✭✭✭
can logon my toons and do stuff in the zone they log off, but can't travel to other places...

Did all the stuff you ask to check and setup (portforwarding, flush, repair, delete shadercache etc etc

Its like the internal servers are in sleep mode in the morning specially on EU server ...

Have gb connection fps 100 latency around 50-100 on EU server fps100 latency 150-200 on NA server

Anything else to try??

Ty
  • Rastapasta
    Rastapasta
    ✭✭✭
    On EU server

after one day of being stuck, at 14h30 my main was finally able to travel again, but is again stuck after 2 ports.
    (imagine at this rate if you have like 100 writs to do, how long it will take to do them all)

also if I retry too many times, i finally get a blue screen of death stop code Netio.system.
    (driver id up to date, everything is btw)
    so after each failure I log out, quit, repair on launcher and restart, hoping i can play on another toon.

the kind of fun since oktober 2023 on and off.

Happy 10th year ESO
  • Rastapasta
    Rastapasta
    ✭✭✭
    went to play on NA server, no glitch for 2 hours

came back to EU server and my main toon is still locked in zone. (can logon but no travel)

(same error as in tittle)
    Edited by Rastapasta on 13 February 2024 15:47
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rastapasta
    Rastapasta
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill i'm not on steam, all other requirements are done/made .

It seems either i'm explaining this badly or you guys don't understand my problem...

1 i can log on in the zone I logged off previously the connection works fine around 100 fps and latency 50-100 EU server less on NA server
    2 i can use ports in the zone to other parts in that region.
    3 But I can not port to another zone 90% of the time (like going from blackwood to craglorn or a guild house... etc)

Isn't it obvious that the problem is on your side ?

to me it seems my hash tag is not reconized somewhere in between like blackwood to craglorn.
    I'm stuck on the picture from the new zone I want to port too ,(with the error message).

sad cheers
  • Rastapasta
    Rastapasta
    ✭✭✭
    I make an example

I logon with a toon let say Blackwood (no issues connection is good) can use all blackwood wayshrines np)

Now I want to go from blackwood to craglorn (90% of the time I don't make it and I'm stuck on craglorn intro with the error)

I quit and logon again( all ok Im back in blackwood)
    Again trying to go craglorn ( it's fail or pass) if it fails again I logon to another toon or leave EU server for NA.

Sometimes I can try this process by interval and the toon remains in blackwood.
    Sometimes i'm stuck into an instance the whole day (can logon back inside the instance but not aible to get out.

fingers crossed
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Rastapasta

Thanks for the further rundown of how this issue is affecting your character. If you've already gone through the steps here, then the next step will be opening a ticket with customer support so they can look into this with more detail.
    Staff Post
  • Rastapasta
    Rastapasta
    ✭✭✭
    1 i can log on in the zone I logged off previously the connection works fine around 100 fps and latency 50-100 EU server less on NA server
    2 i can use ports in the zone to other parts in that region.
    3 But I can not port to another zone 90% of the time (like going from blackwood to craglorn or a guild house... etc)

Regarding this , the EU servers are is stuttering again.
    Since this morning 10:30 i'm trying to port to a residence to do some crafting writs. we are now 18:30 and still not able to get there.
    AFTER maintenance last wednesday it was reasonably good for 3 days, today its again all broken?????????

- are you still working to improve the EU hardware and the internal connection problems??
    - or should we start a crowdfunding for better hardware and network engineers?

PS as an EU player the NA servers work like a charm now ( was able to do 28 writs without a glitch.
    (this means 56 travel events from craftspot to delivery spot)

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Rastapasta

Have you tried starting a support ticket yet?

If so, you are welcome to share the ticket number here.
    Staff Post